Baby aspirin and Vitamin E

Lau106

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

This is my first post and hoping for some advice as Google seems to be quite light on the topic.

I'm been taking Letrizole (Femara) as I am lean PCOS. I've had 3 chemical pregnancies since May and I'm pretty sure my last cycle I implanted briefly. (Strange pains 9 and 10 DPO, never got BFP but period was delayed which is unusual as Letrizole makes my cycle quite regular).

Other than PCOS I have a thin lining that only gets to 5.7, which I know isn't terrible. My consultant has advised me not to ttc this month and take baby asprin (75mg) and Vitamin E (didn't suggest a dose) to support my lining and then next cycle vagifem and triggered ovulation. (Sorry for the detail but don't want to miss anything vital!)

My questions are: what dose of vitamin E (I'm taking Solgar), are there any side effects of the two taken together and can it affect blood pressure? I have sligjtly low blood pressure and last few days feel faint and have to sit down regularly if I move to fast. I got out of bed this morning and was sat on my butt a second later.

I've started accupuncture too but would love to know what's worked and what's been a waste of time and money.

Look forward to connecting with people from similar experiences. My 3 closest friends have all told me they're are pregnant within weeks of each other and it's left me pretty blue. X

Hi Everyone

This is my first post and hoping for some advice as Google seems to be quite light on the topic.

I'm been taking Letrizole (Femara) as I am lean PCOS. I've had 3 chemical pregnancies since May and I'm pretty sure my last cycle I implanted briefly. (Strange pains 9 and 10 DPO, never got BFP but period was delayed which is unusual as Letrizole makes my cycle quite regular).

Other than PCOS I have a thin lining that only gets to 5.7, which I know isn't terrible. My consultant has advised me not to ttc this month and take baby asprin (75mg) and Vitamin E (didn't suggest a dose) to support my lining and then next cycle vagifem and triggered ovulation. (Sorry for the detail but don't want to miss anything vital!)

My questions are: what dose of vitamin E (I'm taking Solgar), are there any side effects of the two taken together and can it affect blood pressure? I have sligjtly low blood pressure and last few days feel faint and have to sit down regularly if I move to fast. I got out of bed this morning and was sat on my butt a second later.

I've started accupuncture too but would love to know what's worked and what's been a waste of time and money.

Look forward to connecting with people from similar experiences. My 3 closest friends have all told me they're are pregnant within weeks of each other and it's left me pretty blue. X

Hey there,

Welcome! I am sorry I can’t answer your queries .. your situation is very specific.

I’ve heard only good things about acupuncture for fertility it’s meant to stimulate blood flow etc. I have been undertaking reiki and reflexology since I’ve been TTC if nothing else, it’s a bit of “me” time and help with the stress a bit.

I’ve been trying for over 2 years and have just started my 2nd cycle of IVF, I think all of us on this forum share the frustration of seeing friends fall pregnant with 1st, 2nd and in my case 4th baby whilst I’ve been trying for 1!!!!!

Jezby xx

In case of 3 pregnancy losses, I would recommend seeing your doc and having additional tests. x

As far as I know, it can easily affect blood pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back