Baby asparin

Lou1103

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Just looking for some advice. I havent been taking any tablets or vitamins to help with conception but last month i was taking 75mg of asparin every 3 days before, during and slightly after ov.
Now i'm thinking it helped me get pregnant and am wondering if i should continue to take it. Can it harm the baby if on average im having 25mg a day?

I miscarried earlier in the year and my mind is wondering now if i should continue to take it just in case the lack of asparin the first time could have caused the mc.

Thanks xxxx

I was adviced by my local EPU to take baby aspirin daily I have had 2 miscarriages and I was referred for tests which I was lucky to get it came back as nothing but they still adviced me. I'm now 9 weeks pregnant and although I'm not out the woods yet I do think it helped. I've read so many positive stories about baby aspirin & I'm on 75mg a day. Xx

Personally if I was you I would continue taking it doctors/ EPU would not advise so many people to take baby aspirin if it was harmful for the baby I'm sure. I'm no doctor but IMO if I was you I would continue taking it. Oh also even if I had not of been advised to take baby aspirin I planned on taking it anyway. Xx

Ok thank you hun, i think i will continue to take it xxx

If you are worried speak to your doctor but IMO I would continue taking it xx

I think i'll take it every other day until i see the midwife. Thank you for your replies :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back