Baby #9

Emerald rose

Reaction score
After 5 positive test I think I may start to believe I am pregnant.
By my dates I think I'm due June 12th so around 5 weeks now.

This is going to be so weird as my last 4 have been surrogacy pregnancies so I am expecting a lot of people to ask me if I am keeping this one.
I'm so excited but also very nervous

That’s amazing what you have done for family’s.....and wish you lots of baby dust :) xxx

Aww wishing you a lovely pregnancy. What a selfless act building families for other people :love: x

Thank you. It was a dream come true to help them was the best experience seeing parents hold their newborn baby and knowing I made them a family.

Wow congrats! Where are you based if I may ask? It's illegal in Belgium, which is a pity if you ask me. I think it's a very selfless act you did there! Those people must be so happy you made their dreams come true.x

Wow congrats! Where are you based if I may ask? It's illegal in Belgium, which is a pity if you ask me. I think it's a very selfless act you did there! Those people must be so happy you made their dreams come true.x
I'm in the UK. Thats so sad that it illegal. I helped a couple from Ireland where surrogacy isn't technically legal so I remain on the baby's birth certificate until his mum can adopt him around the age of 5.

Amazing being in a same sex couple just goes to show there is so much support out there and even straight people too. Thank you for your amazing gift so happy you can have another amazing baby journey xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back