babies heart beat and sex

hello i was wondering if people knew what sex there baby was and there babies heart beat as i heard something today and wanted to know if it is right - i probably sound crazy to you all i am not though lol - i will explain when enough people have replied
thanx
sarah and bubba

Only thing Ive really heard, another old wives tale I think is that if baby's heartbeat is over 140 beats per minute its a girl but if its under 140 beats per minute its more than likely to be a boy!
Hope this helps.

My baby's heartbeat last night was 144 when I used the doppler, hopefully will find out in 6 weeks whether it's right or not :D

Hi Rosieroo, I was speaking to Keiren the midewife online about this the otherday and he also said that the heart rate is faster earlier on and gets slower, so as you are not very far along yet I would have thought 144bmp is more likley to be a boy.

Yeah, ive heard girls are faster and boys are slower but i dont really believe those old wives tales. People always think im having a boy because i am carrying low, but im definately having a girl...its been confirmed twice.

Bubs heartbeat was 150 at 20 week scan and it is a girl :D

Hiya. can anyone tell me if its over 140 or over 150 then its a girl?

-Cat- said:
Hi Rosieroo, I was speaking to Keiren the midewife online about this the otherday and he also said that the heart rate is faster earlier on and gets slower, so as you are not very far along yet I would have thought 144bmp is more likley to be a boy.

Counted it when I used my doppler again last night and it was still 144, I'm convinced I'm having a little boy. Hopefully will see it in all it's glory soon :D

with the doppler you might miscount, i had babies measured at 20 week scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back