Babies growth and being uncomfortable

honeybear

Reaction score
Hey ladies x first post in tri three :)
27 weeks and five days
I had my first measurements last week
And his first was on the 90th centile which I understand is not a problem
Few days later I was in with reduced movements and they made me feel like I was being stupid when they asked me to come in
My not even 28 weeks yet but this week I have had horrendous stomach muscle aches and weird feelings in my tummy I was small before I was pregnant but always get comments on how big my bump is now and people thinking I'm due
I'm under a consultant with previous kidney problems and I feel like my tummy is putting strain on my kidneys again it just all constantly aches and throbs

I know I shouldn't complain but it's so uncomfortable :( everything feels under strain right to my chest. Is it a growth spurt ? Or should I mention it to my midwife because no one seems to mention anything I have another appointment on Wednesday.

I would mention it just due to previous kidney problems but it does sound like growth. Our organs get so squished it can be soo sore xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I think that's what it is millie just feel well squished like there's no room left feel worse knowing I have ages left trying all sorts like stretches , massaging my skin more pillows than bed lol xxx

Yeah I feel like there's no room left and can't possibly stretch any further! 90th and 70th percentile twins. Although I am convinced they are going to come out smaller than the estimates because everyone keeps telling me their bump was bigger with a singleton at this stage. Don't feel small though, I feel like a whale!

Definitely mention the chest thing to your midwife though, they can check for pre-eclampsia, although it's probably just that you were small before and so everything is getting really stretched. Hang in there xxx

I think that's what it is millie just feel well squished like there's no room left feel worse knowing I have ages left trying all sorts like stretches , massaging my skin more pillows than bed lol xxx
If it helps honeybear, my uncomfortableness usually comes in kinda spurts lol. I have the odd day or so where I'm semi okay now on a night but I've also had stages since like 25 weeks of being unbearably comfortable and not sleeping more than a few hours all week lol! It does go faster than you think. I remember at 28ish weeks I wanted to cry and cry as felt just so awful and uncomfortable and it seemed forever away lol. Now 34 weeks and those 6 weeks have gone quite fast. One thing that has got worse though is that I can barely walk anywhere now lol totally gave up walking to town or anything a couple weeks ago.
Are you still working xx

Yeah my sickness stopped about twenty four weeks and now it's just growth aches especially over my rib area feels like that could rip lol was sprawled over the foot puff the other night god knows what people walking past would have thought through the blind lol tried a stack of cushions round my bump on my front tried alsorts. I'll mention the breathless feeling to my midwife Wednesday.
I've been signed off sick since twelve weeks as my job was hands on and quite dangerous at times and being sick didn't help what about you ladies?
Feel like my bumps dropped down a lot xxx

Have you got a birthing ball? That helped me. Have you mentioned the rib pain to midwife just to rule out it being pre e related. I haven't worked since the tww lol moved house and was intending to apply to more jobs but I got so sick from about 4 and a half weeks onwards..was in hosp at 6+1 that I never did. By the time.sickness got better enough to work I was obviously pregnant and doubted anyone would hire me lol xxx

I had similiAr I only went back to work four shift my entire pregnancy but applying for maternity allowance has been a nightmare. I go evening classes on a Tuesday as I'm studying to be a nail technician and the smell of acrylic wipes me out for ages and baby bless him. I've been in an out of hospital my entire pregnancy it's been rubbish. You've not got long left to go now . Your six weeks and five days ahead of Millie which means you'll have to tell me how labour is

Had barely any sleep again :( knackered have the midwife today too 28 week appt x

Sickness is horrible isn't it :(

Lol I will do! I'm more than likely being induced at 37 weeks due to reduced movements so not long to go now! :)nxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back