Babies due in August 2005

sambump

Reaction score
Hi

My due date is 12th August 2005 and would love to chat to others.

Sam

20th August is me. we must all be getting big and very hot at this moment, last night I did not sleep a wink :cry:

I am due August 8th. Right now I have been having back pain and abd pain from getting so big so quick.

hi there, i'm due on aug 5th.
my back and abd pain is bad too, from being so big! i've put on a stone in the last 2 weeks, only on my tummy though, everywhere else is normal!
it's SO hot at the moment, am going out to buy a fan to put in my bedroom so i can at least get a chance at sleep!
have got a low placenta and i've got a scan on the 7th july to find out if i have to have a c-section or not on.
has anyone else had or got a low placenta?
hope you're all well, rosie xx

Hello everyone.

I am due 3rd of August. Is anyone else finding the heat unbearable? I don't think I can take it much longer! :(

Hello all I am due Aug 31st.
I have a low placenta too, i am having another scan on 1st July to see if I will have to have a c section.
Good luck fellow weebles! (If i wasn't so heavy i would do a rain dance) xxx

the heat is bothering me too. making me swell to unbeleiveable sizes in my hands and feet.

Yep this heat is mental, my DH bought a fan and I keep that on but i just feel like a barrel now - lol

it got so bad in my house that my hubby went and bought and air conditioner. he couldn't stand seeing me so miserable...its better now.

where i am its in the mid-80's but i am sure down south is steaming hot.

Hello everyone, just found your website.
Our little boy is due on 6th August, but I too have a low lying placenta and have been signed off work. I am due to go in for a scan on 7th Jul and they may be keeping in from them for observation, and then a c section. A little nervous. Though we were out of the woods as we have undergone IVF treatment and thought all the hurdles had been reached, but we still feel very lucky to be having a baby.
Nice to hear we are not alone with the placenta previa.
Look forward to keeping in touch with you all.
Debs x

hi there all, esp dbz1583, i've got my scan on the 7th july too to find out about my low placenta.
will be thinking of you, good luck with it...

have just had some accupuncure to help with my back and general well being,
i would recomend it to anyone with back problems or other pregnancy problems.

take care all, and bring on the fans, air conditioning, buckets of water, cold flannels, ANYTHING!

xx

Hi all, im new to this website, im due 29th august, quite scary thinking its only next month!!!! this is my first baby and im having a boy!

Good luck to all!!!

steph

31+6 weeks :D

it certainly is scary!
am due on 5th aug, i can't wait to have my baby but i'm pretty nervous about the having it bit!
hopefully having a normal delivery as long as the scan i have next week shows the placenta is no longer low...
i think i'm having a girl but you can never be 100% with a girl, could still be a boy!
xx

Hi everyone,

Certainly is getting close. I'm due 3rd Aug & although this is my second baby, I'm still a nervous wreck!

Good luck to you all :)

Am now panicking thinking, will i be a good mum, will I like my baby and not reject it etc. I wish I could chill out - grrrr !

I am due August 25th...Yes, Florida is incredibly hot these days!!!! I try to stay inside as much as possible.

i'm due 13th august - heat is making my ankles and hands swell.
need to sit in a cold bath, feel huge, and can't get comfortable.
i'm on msn messenger if anyone wants achat. see the link below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back