Baba is 16 weeks and might be pregnant?

marley

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

My period is late it is never late. Furthermore , I'm suffering from chronic fatigue!! The same sort of feeling I had when I fell pregnant with lo.

Hubby and I didn't plan to have another baby so soon. Although not planned the upside we said would be that our baby making would be over and done with:) I guess the best thing to do would be take a test.

I worked out there would be pretty much a year apart !

has anyone else had babies very close together? Is it as mental as I imagine??

Xxx

hey marley! wow that would be a bit of a shock for you lol! when are you taking a test? very exciting!! xx

Defo test lol

My LOs will be 18 months apart. I would rather have had a bigger break inbetween being pregnant but am 35 now and don't really want to be pregnant much older. Upside is LOs will be close in age and getting over and done at the same time lol

I'm sure it's going to be hard work, but another upside is that you handle 2nd babies completely different to the first and you are alot more confident with what you are doing.

hey marley! wow that would be a bit of a shock for you lol! when are you taking a test? very exciting!! xx

Hahha it would be a shock pos! I have serious amounts of anxiety running through me lol.

Going to take the test this eve! Xx

Defo test lol

My LOs will be 18 months apart. I would rather have had a bigger break inbetween being pregnant but am 35 now and don't really want to be pregnant much older. Upside is LOs will be close in age and getting over and done at the same time lol

I'm sure it's going to be hard work, but another upside is that you handle 2nd babies completely different to the first and you are alot more confident with what you are doing.

Hi Maria

How have you found the pregnancy running around after lo number 1?

I need to slow down!! I'm 25 this year at this rate ill be popping them out annually haha.

You'll see me on 15 kids and counting x

Oh wow, my first 2 were 2 years apart and I wont lie it is hard work but you get used to it, can't wait to see the result and as long as you are happy about it that's all that matters :D

Ahh hubby is on his way back from asda with the test !! Xx

I think if it's positive I will mostly likely cry myself to sleep and then come round to the idea xxx

oh wow defo test. My old school mate got pregnant dtd to go into labour and it worked. Now Theres exactly 9 months between her son and daughter. Shes an excellent mum, seems to be coping well. Xxx

Ooh good luck hunny, hope you get the answer you want x x

oh wow defo test. My old school mate got pregnant dtd to go into labour and it worked. Now Theres exactly 9 months between her son and daughter. Shes an excellent mum, seems to be coping well. Xxx

No bloody way!!! That's crazy :shock:

Defo test lol

Hi Maria

How have you found the pregnancy running around after lo number 1?

I need to slow down!! I'm 25 this year at this rate ill be popping them out annually haha.

You'll see me on 15 kids and counting x

First tri was tough! I felt so ill. I was still BFing my son until 4 Jan also and that was absolutely draining me. But you just get on with it. Now I'm 1/2 way and things aren't too bad. I'm in the swing of it atm xx

Oh my god!!! That it Mental! I didn't even know that was possible. Scary Mary!

Sorry, that was in reference to getting pregnant whilst youre pregnant!

Sorry, that was in reference to getting pregnant whilst youre pregnant!

while BFing? lol

Yes, defo can lol BFing does not stop ovulation. We were ttc and so it was ok, but my midwife said the # of women she sees that think BFing is contraception is crazy and it's not true that you can't get preggo while BFing. It can effect some women's ovulation but generally not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back