[b]Looking for Pregnant Buddie... Due April 2006[/b]

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Tayla J, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Tayla J

Tayla J Active Member

Looking for penpal or someone to jorney with, I'm 5 weeks and 5 days....... 8) :) :roll:

2. flame1981

flame1981 Member

hi hun!

im five weeks pregnant today!
    how are you doing have you got many symtoms?
    my boobs are really sore and have had a few twinges in my belly!
    i cant wait to have my first scan, as this is my first baby!
    im 24, live in kent u.k with my husband terry, we got married two months ago.
    we concieved first month of trying! cant believe how lucky we was!

anyway im rambling now!

hope to speak soon

lisa
    x

3. Tayla J

Tayla J Active Member

Hi Flame

Nice to here from you.. after my miscarriage 6 an half weeks ago, my husband and I decided to try again with doctors ok of course.. I ovulated 1 week an half after miscarriage and got pregnant straight away, How Lucky was that... My symptoms at the moment are itchy and sore breasts and nipples, They're worse than my first pregnancy!! Other than that I have nausea and dizziness and sometimes a yucky taste in my mouth which comes and goes...

GoodLuck Flame (Lisa)

Hope to talk with you soon

4. Julia

Julia Well-Known Member

Tayla

I am in the same position as you.....I miscarried in March of this year and I am currently 6 weeks pregnant. I don't know about you but I am as nervous as anything just in case it happens again. I am really taking it easy this time. Can't stop wondering if I am going to be disappointed at my first scan. I have to be positive for my own sanity!!! Would like to stay in contact through this nerve-wracking time! Can't wait for the 12 weeks to be up!! Half way there...... :?

5. Tayla J

Tayla J Active Member

Hi Julie

I am now just over seven weeks, and i am so sick with no appetite.
    I am also just trying to be positive and take one day at a time, I will be happier once i reach second trimester, at least i know i will be safe then.
    Goodluck.....

6. mdsremos

mdsremos Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I'm currently 4 1/2 weeks pregnant and this is my second pregnancy having miscarried at 5 1/2 weeks on June this year. Scared yet excited and trying to be as normal with this one as possible. My first target is getting past the 5 1/2 weeks and having seen my GP on Monday she was really nice and offered a scan at 6-7 weeks so have an appointment with the earlt pregnany unit on the 6th September....fingers crossed!!!
    Having a few twinges, lower stomach so assuming ligament stretching (thats what I'm telling myself anyway) starting getting a few cravings for onion rings yet other days cant face a thing and feeling abit peeky but nothing major!!!!
    Good luck to you all and hope to keep in touch as we get further along.

EDD 26th April 2006 (seems ages away!!)

Diane

7. Tayla J

Tayla J Active Member

Hi Di

Goodluck to you with your scan i hope everything goes good for you and your baby, as for me i still can't eat,I'm starting to get worried now
    and i might ring my midwife on monday....
    GOODLUCK TO YOU

8. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

How's everyone doing?? Just to update everyone, I went to have another scan done today and my peanut looks wonderful!!!!! We were able to see the tiny heartbeat!!! I am currently 7 wks and 1 day but I am sure that will change it always does. But we are over joyed to know that our miracle baby is doing well!

xoxo

9. Tayla J

Tayla J Active Member

Hi Ree

So happy to see you and baby are doing good, Hows your symptoms going? I actually don't feel too bad today but i don't wanna jinx it...
    My morning sickness is still getting me down, I just hope it hurries up and passes, I feel really sick everyday and its hard when i have to look after my three year old...at least hubby cooks dinner before he goes to work then i just heat it up in the microwave, thats a real bonus coz i can't stand the smell of meat it really makes me gag and nauseous.

Anyway Goodluck to you and keep in touch

Lots of hugs
    Tayla J

10. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

Hi Tayla,

My symptoms are ok, some days worse then others. I have been taking Ginger Root with my prenatal vitamin which seems to be helping alot!!! I take 2 capsules in the morning after I eat. I still am very tired all the time though and I'm trying to find something that will help with that. When I went to the midwife the other she didnt do a full "OB" workup because she was afraid I was miscarrying. So I didnt get the chance to ask her what I could take for tiredness but I have to go back next week so I will ask her about it then. Enough about me!! :roll: Try taking some Ginger root, maybe that will help with morning sickness also they have a prenatal vitamin called Premisis Rx it has extra B6 which is suppose to do wonders and almost eliminate morning sickness!! Would'nt that be lovely!! :shock: Lemme know how you get along!

xoxo Ree

11. Tayla J

Tayla J Active Member

Hi Ree

Thanx so much, I will try and find it coz i've never heard of it before...
    At the moment I'm just taking panadol every 4 hours and it seems to be helping a bit, but I will try your suggestion as well...Everything is worth a try especially trying to ease morning sickness

Thank you so much
    Tayla J

12. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

Your right my theory is I'll try anything once!!! What is panadol? I've never heard of that. Is it prescribed or over the counter?

xoxo Ree

13. Tayla J

Tayla J Active Member

Hi Ree
    Panadol is just paracetamol it helps with headaches, sore tummys, helps with pain, its a pain killer you can use in pregnancy as well as not pregnant...My morning sickness is easing up so i'm so happy, a little more energy always helps...

Goodluck

14. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

Hi Tayla I'm glad to hear your morning sickness has led up!! :D I would love to find more energy!! My prenatal vitamins do not give me any energy. When is your due date April what?

xoxo Ree

15. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Hang on in there all I did for the first 2 months was sleep, now I wish I could get some, I'm so full of energy I'm verging on hyperactive. I can't sleep more than about 5 hours a night (not from lack of trying) and I can't keep still!!

16. Tayla J

Tayla J Active Member

Hi ya

I don't excatly know my due date, i think its about april 7th but have to get scan in three weeks to calculate it...but i know i'm 9 weeks, I ovulated 12 days from start of miscarraige and got pregnant straight away WOW lucky me..I'll let you know when i find out...

Hubby has to prepare meals before going to work and clean the house..such a sweet man... Lucky me gets to relax...lots of after operation, go for next carpel tunnel operation on left arm in six weeks OUCH!!!!!!!!

17. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

It would be nice to find someone in between not so tired, not so wired, just right!! I know I'm asking for a miracle! As to the morning sickness mine seem to get worse all over again, couldn't keep anything down and nothing seem to be working! So I went to my midwife the other day and she prescribed Premisis RX which is the prenatal vitamin I was telling you about to stop morning sickness. :shock: I'm only on day 2 of taking so once I have been on it for a little bit I'll letcha know how it works. So far I threw up last night before I went to bed and then again this morning before I had the chance to take it!!! :roll: That figures so now I'll only throw up at night when it wears off and in the morning before I have the chance to take it!!! :?

18. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

Hi Tayla,

I haven't heard from ya in awhile, just wanted to see how you were doing, how are you feeling?? Morning sickness any better?? I had a few really good days!! Didn't even feel pregnant other then my big ol'e belly!! Then wham! hit me again out of no where so now I am back to square 1 again! :roll: What's amazing tho is how quickly I show with this one! They say the more you have the quicker you show and apparently that is correct considering this is baby# 5 and I am really showing!! :shock: Well please do let me know how you have been doing.

xoxo Ree

19. Tayla J

Tayla J Active Member

Hi Ree

Sorry, but my morning sickness decided to come back for a couple of days, even been feeling really dizzy...Anyway morning sickness has gotten so much better and i also went for my first scan today it was amazing, my little one was sleeping though so i didn't get to see him wiggle around...I also look about 5 months i am showing so much sooner also...and feeling baby already, my due date is 6th April...I'm 11 weeks and 2 days...Can't wait to meet the little one...At the moment just trying to look for names, How are you going?

Tayla J

20. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

Hi Tayla,

I'm glad to hear your scan went well!! I'm sorry your morning has come back as well! This is the one part I can do with out! It's funny my due date is Apr. 10th which would make us 4 days a part but your 11w 2d and I am only 10w 3d more then 4days apart. I can also feel my little peanut move already! This is the part that I love! There is no other feeling like it wehn you feel the baby move! Now I look forward to those kicks!! :D That way DH can feel it as well. My morning sickness is starting to become unbearable!! Yesterday I got sick 12 times between the time I woke up until the time I went to bed! I cried so hard last night because all of my insides hurt!! None of my other children was I ever sick like this!!! So hopefully it will end along with this trimester very shortly!!

xoxo Ree