[b]GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

OverTheMoon

Reaction score
:D Hello happy person!
My scan is tomorrow - I can't wait.
You are due one day after me :D
xxxxxxx CONGRATULATIONS xxxxxx

Had the scan on Friday, the baby is growing well and everything is as it should be but my placenta is too low its partially covering the cervix so I have to go for another scan at 32 weeks to see if its moved round and if not I will have to have a ceasarian. Not too bothered as long as baby is ok.
No we didn't find out the sex, my husband was DYING to find out but I wouldn't let him. I too want the surprise and also want him to have the privelege and proudness to phone everyone and announce the sex etc! I agree I think that the suprise might make the labour more bearable!!! (I'm hoping anyway! :D )
Would love to hear how things progress with you, keep in touch xx

How are you preparing for baby? I've started antenatal yoga which is absolutely wonderful. I'm normally really cynical about all that sort of stuff but am finding myself really enjoying it. Apart from that I've been trying to go swimming (but not always actually getting around to doing it so actual swimming only happens about once a week :oops: )
And I've bought some books that tells me what to expect as each week progresses.
What about you? I don't know if I should be doing more to prepare myself. Trouble is I'm not an exercise lover in the slightest and I'm still waiting for the energy spurt to arrive!!!

We have bought the pushchair (technical term according to Mothercare is 'travel system')!!
And Moses basket and little bouncy chair.
My sister is giving me her cot so we just bought new mattress. Haven't bought any bedding yet cos I don't even know where we'll be living so haven't a clue what colour baby's bedroom is going to be :( (in process of trying to move from Kent to Scotland)
Bought lots of little outfits, and started to buy bits for my hospital bag at the weekend which really made me spooked! I got a pack of newborn nappies and almost cried when i went to pay for them! :oops:

Well compared to u I am WELL over the hill at 31 !!! :oops: But still feel and act like a teenager ha!
Yep this is my first child, I am the other end of the spectrum to u most of my friends have children (plural) now. I had some seriously disastrous relationships from age 18 - 26 before settling down with my first love who I originally met when I was 13. We got married in 2002 and been trying for baby ever since (however he works away so timing has been a little off!) However after a serious motorbike accident just over a year ago he was off work for 9 months recovering, and just as he was ready to return to work we found out i was pregnant. I'm not a religious person but i feel like god or fate had a hand in it, i.e. the time wasn't right before. We got through the trauma of the accident and now we are getting a wonderful reward! :D

Asher thats a nice name.
Good luck meeting the family on Friday, I hope they welcome you with open arms am sure they will.
Let me know how you get on ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back