B(.)(.)BS

Tillytots

Reaction score
Jeez, just when I thought my BB's couldnt get any bigger and heavier it appears Ive had another visit from the breasticle fairy! :shock: I was so pleased they had stopped hurting since about wk 10...now OMG back to the pain! :shock: Im sure they aren't really mine, they look nothing like mine at all. I hate nipples and mine are getting bigger :puke: :puke: on a positive note I quite like their 'sun kissed' look :?

Tillytots said:
Jeez, just when I thought my BB's couldnt get any bigger and heavier it appears Ive had another visit from the breasticle fairy! :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: at breasticle fairy.

Would definately agree, mine are growing at such a silly rate. Going to get fitted again next week.

Mine are ok just now - they are certainly bigger though!

I took my nipple bar out thursday night and it has closed already!

I need new bra's, mine are starting spill out over the top of my cups. Don't want the dreaded double boob! :shock:

i dont think mine have grown much ,but my god are my nipples dark :shock:

i had to get some more bra yesterday in a back and cup size bigger!!!
and yep my nipples are getting huge hate them so bad
manda xx

My nipples have gotten bigger as well...and I'm not pleased!

Mine went from B's to D's at the beginning and have stayed put, but my nipples are the size of saucers..it's so embarrassing :oops:

My nipples are now resembling giant chocolate buttons! :shock:

my OH said i'd take the babies eye out when i feed him, he's so sensitive, but I hate them too!!!

Only got fitted for a new bra 3 weeks ago and i have already moved to the next catch!!!

My boobs haven't got any bigger :cry:

Nipples are a little darker and stick out more (they were already quite big in relation to my pitiful boob size anyway) and the little 'bobbles' around the outside stick out loads :?

i still dont have any bobbles :?
my boobs grew at the start and hurt but now they dont hurt although i think theyve grown just a a little bigger. Do they keep growing right the way through ?? I want mahoosive bazzookas!!!! lol

my boobs grew loads at the beginning now they are just changing! I have these enormous ugly nipples and veins and stretch marks- they are also really squidgy! Im never gonna have pert boobies again!

i started off a 36D im now a 40E/F and my nipples arent just one colour they're really patchy dark around the bottom and normal colour around the top, :x they're heavy, painful and too big, hate them... but they're gona be bubs food supply so shouldnt complain really

I have bought 36D bra today and am normally 34B!!! My boobs have grown loads and actually have cleavage now! Unfortunately they are very sensitive, covered in stretchmarks and veins. :oops: :shock: Not very attractive! Who knows what they will do when I have had the baby!!! I just hope they dont get any bigger I cant cope with this after a lifetime of small ones!!!

yeh veiny is to a party a pain , ive got a gorg top i could wear to a party coming up , but its fairly low proper clevage top but now all u can see is viens !

anything i could do to cover em up for a night ?

Why cover them up G3M?
IMO I don't find the veins ugly, it's a sign that you are pregnant and your boobs have a fabulous blood supply. Be proud of them and show the buggers off :D :lol:

no veins on mine yet... but i just went to M&S and got measured - i'm now a 38D! god only knows where they came from!! :shock: :shock:

i agree with monster_munch though - wop em out and be proud g3m!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back