[b]Am i pregnant?[/b]

nimisha

Reaction score
Hi!

I am someone new on this site.Me and my husband have been trying for a baby for past few months.

I am not due until 6th May.But i do have odd taste sensations,am becoming very sensitive to smell,feel bloated,bb softening,feel heaviness in breasts sometimes,odd sensations in the tummy.

Am i imagining things because i desperately want a baby or could i be pregnant?I know its too early to try pregnancy tests but the suspense is killing me.
If anyone has experienced something like this or has any suggestions for me please say so.

Hi Nimisha,
I truly sympathise with you as I'm in the same position! It sounds to me like you're very possibly pregnant but like me you'll have to wait until your period is due. It's frustrating isn't it?
I've developed little white lumps around my nipples which I read were called Montgomery's tubercles. Do you have them too? They're supposed to develop on women who become pregnant for the first time and stay with women who have had previous pregnancies. I'm also unbelievably tired, have thrush, heavy breasts and have gone off coffee.
S

Hello Ladies,

I am currently 21 weeks pregnant - Before i found out i was pregnant i went off coffee, had horrible tastes in my mouth, felt really different, and very tired. I did my test the day after i was due on and was so happy - you both sound like i did - the time goes really slow and all you want to do is take the test!! But its worth the wait!!

Well anyway Good Luck i keep my fingers crossed for both of you!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back