Awwwww... Some good news to put a smile on my face!!

Tigger87

Reaction score
My SIL had her baby boy at 26+2 last Tuesday, so he's a week old today.

He's not needed much help except Cpap to aid his breathing, but he's been having breaks from that even.

They had cuddles today finally, and of all the daily photo updates we get, this one has made me want to cry!!! He's so tiny, but he has these huge fingers and feet (comparatively speaking), all put into context when seeing him cuddled up to his mum.

I can't share the photo because it isn't really mine to share, just thought I'd share the good news with you all :)

That's great hun, so pleased he is doing well xx

Awww great to here hes doing well hunx

Ah how lovely must be such a little fighter, great news xxxx

Aw sounds like he's doing really well, so pleased for u and them xx

Wow , my first was on cpap for two weeks and he was born at 38 weeks, hes doing amazingly for just 26 weeks!!

What lovely news after a worrying week for you all

Must be funny for you as you were so close in dates that you can see exactly what size baby is in your tum

Last edited:
Must be funny for you as you were so close in dates that you can see exactly what size baby is in your tum

Oh it is JJ! What's so fascinating is that he doesn't look small in photos with no context for size because he's just so perfectly formed.

I think this little boy was just very ready to meet the world, he wasn't waiting another 3 months if he didn't have to.. Haha!!

That's such great news! (Actually cried a bit hormones are raging this morning) xxx

That's great news! Glad to hear they are both doing so well! My sister works on the Intensive Care with premature babies from 24 till about 30 weeks. She told me that with 26 weeks most babies are okay. Especially when they can breath on their own! xx

Beautiful news, really nice to hear family is doing so well x

That's great to hear and very reassuring to know he's coping so well, bet they were so chuffed to finally have cuddles xx

That is fantastic news hun, what a strong little boy :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back