Awwww i love babies!!!

positivity :)

Reaction score
having my LO just seems to be more amazing by the day. its so lovely to literally see someone progress in front of your eyes.

he has been cooing for a few weeks but on saturday night he was in his swing having a full on conversation with himself, doing lots of oooohhh, ahhhhh, woooooo's :love:

last night i laid him on the sofa and done lots of oooooooohhhhhs and then paused for a few seconds and he repeated exactly back to me...lots of times! its the most amazing feeling in the world. i actually welled up!

pointless post but just wanted to share my excitement and pride! :cloud9: xxxx

I love it too Rhea has conversations with me and will even throw a fit if I take my attention away from her and stop talking to her ! Bossy little madam !! Love hearing her chuckle too xxx

We're teaching Grace how to blow raspberries, if I do it she sticks her tounge out and smiles - not quite there yet on the blowing bit

Aww its so sweet. Phoebe keeps on saying 'uggle' now; it's so cute :cloud9: xx

Having children is the most rewarding and amazing experience, love being a mummy :) I absolutely live for my kids, and your right Pos day by day they just become more incredible, my 4 year old makes me so proud - proper little lady now and I always think me and my OH did that!!! xxx

Me and Sophie have conversations at 6 in the morning when I'm doing her nappy. She doesn't seem to coo as much any other time of the day.

Being a mummy is the best :)!!

I lobe having conversations with leandro we have most of them on his changing mat. He loves saying 'agooo' which sometimes sounds like 'a girl' so oh always teases him about 'a girl' saying so you gonna tell daddy who the girl is and such lol the other day oh was in the spare room playing xbox and I was in bathroom washing my hands after changing him and he shouted "heeyyy" like wheres everyone gone. It was soo cute xx

I agree...I love being a mummy sooo much. It's so lovely seeing their little personalities shining through each day. Sometimes I just can't believe me and my OH have created this lovely baby. Xxxx :love:

Aw that's lovely. I have to admit, I do LOVE being a mummy and my little boy sooo so much. He's like a wee dream.x

I get some agoo's and bits like that she always makes a sound when your talking to her like 'yeh' i know its not but makes me laugh x

So cute isn't it! Some days are so amazing its like they suddenly learn loads once!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I think 4mths + has been my fave age so far, he is changing everyday and learning so many new things every day, he can reach out and pick up toys, he can put things straight in his mouth, sit up unaided for a few seconds, grab onto my fingers and pull himself from lying to standing, he can hold his bottle himself, talks away to himself, so many things and all in the last 2-3 weeks!! I love him soooooo much he has such a personality he has very strong opinions and really knows what he likes and doesn't like!! Today we love old mother Hubbard song, but we've decided we hate our jungle gym he tantrums if I put him in sight of it!!! Little varmint!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back