Aww shes being so cute:)

Melly+2

Reaction score
Hope keeps picking up my phone, no one there mind and going, hiya, and talking giberish then gigling as if some ones saying something funny, talking some more then saying bye. Its so cute and funny, shes learnt to climb up the stairs too, going to get a satir gate tomorrow because shes like lightening. OOOOoooo one more thing, shes only got bout 5 teeth left to come through, wooooooo my little lady is not so little shes a lovely young lady now, im so proud :cheer:

awwww that is so cute; Gabs does the same! Sounds like she is really coming on.

I love your signature picture :D

Thanks hun, sounds like we have a smart bunch of young laides on our hands :D

that sounds so sweet. i cant wait for Ami to do things like that! bless her cottons.

aww bless emmas in the same situation except for the teeth (she's only got 2 in total lol). BTW i love your sig too

Olivia does the same it so cute :D

But when there really is someone on the phone she wont say a word, she just smiles and pushes it away :wall:

Kelly G said:

But when there really is someone on the phone she wont say a word, she just smiles and pushes it away :wall:
:lol: yup exactly what emma does

sam96031 said:
Kelly G said:

Jamie waves down the phone :wave: lmao!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sam96031 said:
Kelly G said:

And hope, little wierdo, although she did giggle to my mum down the phone today :lol:

bam is forever pickin things up and pretending its a phone and shoutin na na naaaaa at it lol, but ring nanna put it on speakerphone n she says nothin till you hang up lol :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back