awful week.............

pinkclara

Reaction score
hi girls

sorry not been around this week - have had a few problems with right sided pain and spotting and to cut a long story short; was given the run around between my GP and hospital as to where I should go for help. GP told me to ring EPU and vice versa (this has gone on all week until i got upset on the phone and a midwife from labour ward had to sort me out!)

Anyway, finally have an appointment for 8.35 in the morning at EPU for scan to see whats happening. Spotting is still there - (sorry if tmi) but brown mixed with cm - midwife says this is good, as long as there is no fresh red blood. I still feel very pregnant; terrible sickness and unbearable bbs.

sorry for the rant - but i really feel like writing a letter as the process of finding someone to help you in this situation should be straight forward

clara x

Hope all goes well tomoro and you get the reassurance you need. I have heard of lots of ladies going through similar and all has been fine.xx

Oh honey so sorry your having a rough time!
Will be thinking of you tomorrow and hoping all is well, sounds like you still have +ve symptoms, which is good, but awful that you have had the run around from the professionals who are supposed to be here to help us!

Michelle.xx

Omg that sounds awful! I'm glad u finally got someone to listen to u!
Hope all goes well tomorrow! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

that's awful, good luck tomorrow lets us know how it goes!

sounds like youve had a right time of it, hope all goes well tomorrow x

hi girls

thanks for the replies; i'm very nervous but at least its early morning. will let you know tomorrow

clara x

Hope all is ok at your appointment today xx

Good luck at your scan today honey - Im sure all will be well. :hugs:

What an awful time you had :hugs: Really hope all went ok with your scan hun x x

How'd u get on? X

Hi Clara,

Hoping all went well?

Michelle.x

Hey hon, hope everything went ok for you today. x

Hi Clara,

Although it must has been very stressful, it sounds like your persistence paid off. Its good that you are able to get a scan for some reassurance.

How did you get on today at the EPU?

Last edited:
hi everyone

thank you so much for your replies, sorry for the late posting - had to head to work following appointment.

Everything went well - sonographer said scan looked good, with strong heart beat and exact size for dates. They think the bleeding is still from implantation and nothing at all to worry about. We're so happy, myself and DH hardly slept last night - thanks again for your support!

clara x

Aw so glad all went well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back