awful viral infection ... pain relief help

Birdo

Reaction score
I'm suffering from an awful infection , its taken me off my feet , its hurting to type this ....

I have severe joint pain from it in my knees and elbows ,

Has anyone got any remedies to help me :( I'm really struggling and already maxed out on paracetamol ( which I'm not liking using so frequently and for such a long period of time)

I'm day 6 and still not better , I feel on the verge of collapse

Been to doctors so nothing sinister going on , just been told to ride it out , but I was poorly before with pregnancy and struggling so this has tipped me into complete uselessness

Thank you xx

Sorry Birdo I don't know if anything else but paracetomol! When I was in hospital earlier this month with intense abdominal pain they gave me codine to take home but that had to be prescribed and I didn't take any cause I worried about the baby even though they said it was safe. Really hope you feel better soon! Rest and drink lots! Xxx

sorry I can't really offer much help or advice but this sounds awful, I hope you feel better really soon.
I know it might not feel great taking paracetamol so regularly but if you need it then you need it, I'm sure baby will be perfectly fine. rest lots, hot water bottles, warm drinks. x

I have some codeine ( low dose) prescribed for my pelvis but been too frightened to take any . I keep looking at them and touching the box . Especially with how I feel . X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back