Awful to say it but........

lillith112

Reaction score
It's been lovely this cycle, my OH hasn't been here so it's taken all the stress off the 2ww, I feel so much more relaxed about this month. That sounds awful doesn't it ?, it has made me realize just how much pressure we put ourselves under every month. He will be here next fertile window, I'd love to be as relaxed as this month but probably won't be lol xx

Glad you have had a relaxing cycle hun! I completely get it as it takes over your life. Enjoy the time and see you next cycle! Xx

Glad you have had a relaxing cycle hun! I completely get it as it takes over your life. Enjoy the time and see you next cycle! Xx

Aww thankyou hun, yes see you next cycle, I'm cd18 today so af should be next week, I'm going to try and have a relaxed time ttc, still use opks but try to not get obsessed about it xx

Awww Ill be joining you! Im on CD19 and due on 12 May. When is AF due for you?

Awww Ill be joining you! Im on CD19 and due on 12 May. When is AF due for you?

Depends on my cycle length, it seems to have shortened from 29 days to 26, so af could come between the 12th to the 15th. We are cycle budies yey ! xx

I very much agree with you on this one! We managed to BD during the fertile window but as I have been looking into options for adoption it seems to have taken the pressure off as we know we will be parents one way or another :) I'm so glad you are doing ok Hun we do tend to put heaps of pressure on ourselves. have you had a good bank holiday weekend? Xxx

I very much agree with you on this one! We managed to BD during the fertile window but as I have been looking into options for adoption it seems to have taken the pressure off as we know we will be parents one way or another :) I'm so glad you are doing ok Hun we do tend to put heaps of pressure on ourselves. have you had a good bank holiday weekend? Xxx

Adoption is a fantastic option, my cousin has often talked about this. They also say if you forget about ttc and the pressure is off, a lot of ladies have caught pregnant that way.I wish you the best of luck whichever route to motherhood you choose.
I had a very chilled out bank holiday, did you do much ? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back