Awful Skin!

freepie

Reaction score
Hiya,

I have awful skin at the moment, very spotty!

I dont usually have any problems, even when on period...

Anyone else having this or am I all alone???

Hi,

I usually get the odd spot, but I have some serious lurkers sice I've been pregnant. I've also got loads of spots under the skin on my forehead. Whoever said you bloomed in pregnancy must have been delirious!

x

My skin has been terrible and ive never had so many spots im sorry to say i still have them now. Hopefully it will get better for you soon but im still waiting. I dont think the weather helps and having the central heating on really dries it out.

i got loads to start with but they got better at about 20 - 22 weeks :) i have gone back to a more 'teenage' skin care routine which seems to have helped too (oil free moisturiser, very careful gentle cleansing and some deep cleansing face packs)

just another one of the many many joys! :moon:

Hi

My skins worse now than it was during teenage years!!!
Every morning theres a crop of new ones too! :oops:

Me too. It's weird because with my last pregnancy my face cleared up and my skin was perfect, but this time around it's really nasty. I hope it goes away soon.

freepie said:
Hiya,

I have awful skin at the moment, very spotty!

I dont usually have any problems, even when on period...

Anyone else having this or am I all alone???

Hi there,

Congratulations on the pregnancy and please try not to bother with the spots as much.

I had really bad skin in the early stages of my pregnancy, its a way of saying everything is working as normal, take it as a comfort that your pregnancy is continuing, although i know just how hard it is. I used to use johnsons moisturiser

If i ever got spots it was maybe 3 max a year. I got spots and very blotchy dry skin early on but this seems to have cleared now, im just about to enter tri 2.

XX

Thank you!

My DH is picking me some nivea skinc are stuff up after work, so hopefully my skin will start to feel better.

I applied it all the time as it didnt seem to be doing anything, whatever is going on in your body is much much stronger than any cream :) We should thank the bad skin as it is a stark reminder that your baby is having a dance.,

XXX

from 4 - 8 weeks i had nice skin, then turn 9 weeks ive got them on my jawline!!!

NNNNOoooooooooooooo!!!! not fair!!!! :roll:

i never had a spot in my life only when im pregnant, im having my second., got them with my first too.. i hate it, feel really ugly but they will go away.. the skin wisdom sauna mask from tesco made them clear up a little but.. still have loads on my forehead though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back