Awful pains in my back and shoulders

Mummy2toddler

Reaction score
Sorry to post a thread but I was wondering if anyone has this? I've had it the past 2 nights now and I get it in the day too but not as painful it's also knocking me sick. Feel like someone's got a knife in my back and twisting it I could cry. Im pretty sure it's not ectopic pregnancy as I had a scan last week at 5 weeks and they would of noticed wouldn't they?! I'm in so much pain with it. I've had no bleeding but I'm worried it might be the start of a miscarriage with my last pregnancy (mc) I had pains since the day after I got my bfp in my back and shoulder and the pains didn't go until I'd miscarried. I could cry it hurts so much :-( xx

Not had this but it could be unconnected with your pregnancy. You can get pain like that with gallstones for example. Best ring / see a doctor.

I agree. Get to see your GP, gall stone pain normally radiates into your back and shoulder mainly on RHS, or it may be a kidney infection. Don't suffer in silence go see your GP and get help. A) you'll get out of pain and B) it will ease your worry.
Feel better soon xxx

some ppl have cysts too
Def get checked out x

Thank you ladies sorry I only just replied. Still got the pains so ringing doctors tomorrow morning. I had gallstones a few years ago and the pain is getting frequent in fact daily xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back