Avon?

Caoimhe..x

Reaction score
Hi ladies :)
Was just wondering are any of you Avon distributors? If so is it worthwhile, I'm thinking of starting it up when I go on maternity leave.

Xx

I do Avon. If you like using Avon it's not worth it as you always spend too much money lol I started before I found out I was pregnant and struggled with doing it and being tired, so it maybe the same with a baby but you never know. You always have to put an order thru every 3 weeks you can't miss one, which is a ball ache :(

Xx

I started 2 months ago just doing family & friends. I've made £100 for about 5 hours of work. It pay wells but over a long period of time.

& has it been said, just try & stop yourself from buying anything :D

Hmmm god now I don't know what to do, do you have to spend much money to start? Like how does it all really work? Xx

On your 1st and 2nd sale you must pay £7.50 admin fee, but also pay for you books each month, £4.22 for 10. But first 2 months you get them free, but buy your books 1 month in advance.

Everything on online processing your orders, but to get your commission you must sell £80 which is not too hard to hit.

You get £5 for every £20 you sell. I've been happy with it so far, all what I make is in the baby's jar & created "groupies" who I could easily sell too on maternity, I take mine into work & around family, I've not done streets yet- but you can if you wish too. You have also got a Personal Online book that you can link to your Facebook or emails, no one have used that with me yet, they all prefer to feel & sniff the books :)

I reward my customers on spending too, as you get a extra book for yourself with deals in. Either to sell on, for yourself or to treat the customers.

It can be a good little earner. So far so good for me. Im happy with the £100, If I get £50 a month, thats £300 for Christmas :)

PS I also do this whilst working 40 Plus hours a week, but handing books out & orders in lunch hour isn;t really difficult :)

Last edited:
I think I will give it go, if I don't like it I can quit but it sounds good and will give me something to do while waiting for baby when I start my maternity leave xx

That was my moto, you can drop out when ever if its not working out for you.

Like now this month I have hit a tricky one, first time a client have refused wanting the items they have ordered. Just don't want them now ! Typical !

So its either buy them & sell them on or send them back.

Got in touch with an Avon Leader and she is coming to see me next Wednesday to get me started, I'm excited now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back