Avon?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by Caoimhe..x, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Caoimhe..x

Caoimhe..x Well-Known Member

Hi ladies :)
    Was just wondering are any of you Avon distributors? If so is it worthwhile, I'm thinking of starting it up when I go on maternity leave.

Xx

2. CrazyChic

CrazyChic Well-Known Member

I do Avon. If you like using Avon it's not worth it as you always spend too much money lol I started before I found out I was pregnant and struggled with doing it and being tired, so it maybe the same with a baby but you never know. You always have to put an order thru every 3 weeks you can't miss one, which is a ball ache :(

Xx

3. Caoimhe..x

God that doesn't sound to good lol xx

4. Linzie2012

Linzie2012 Well-Known Member

I started 2 months ago just doing family & friends. I've made £100 for about 5 hours of work. It pay wells but over a long period of time.

& has it been said, just try & stop yourself from buying anything :D

5. Caoimhe..x

Hmmm god now I don't know what to do, do you have to spend much money to start? Like how does it all really work? Xx

6. Linzie2012

On your 1st and 2nd sale you must pay £7.50 admin fee, but also pay for you books each month, £4.22 for 10. But first 2 months you get them free, but buy your books 1 month in advance.

Everything on online processing your orders, but to get your commission you must sell £80 which is not too hard to hit.

You get £5 for every £20 you sell. I've been happy with it so far, all what I make is in the baby's jar & created "groupies" who I could easily sell too on maternity, I take mine into work & around family, I've not done streets yet- but you can if you wish too. You have also got a Personal Online book that you can link to your Facebook or emails, no one have used that with me yet, they all prefer to feel & sniff the books :)

I reward my customers on spending too, as you get a extra book for yourself with deals in. Either to sell on, for yourself or to treat the customers.

It can be a good little earner. So far so good for me. Im happy with the £100, If I get £50 a month, thats £300 for Christmas :)

PS I also do this whilst working 40 Plus hours a week, but handing books out & orders in lunch hour isn;t really difficult :)

#6 Linzie2012, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  7. Caoimhe..x

I think I will give it go, if I don't like it I can quit but it sounds good and will give me something to do while waiting for baby when I start my maternity leave xx

8. Linzie2012

That was my moto, you can drop out when ever if its not working out for you.

Like now this month I have hit a tricky one, first time a client have refused wanting the items they have ordered. Just don't want them now ! Typical !

So its either buy them & sell them on or send them back.

9. Caoimhe..x

Got in touch with an Avon Leader and she is coming to see me next Wednesday to get me started, I'm excited now :) xx