Aviation Safety

FirstLiner

Reaction score
Hi. Have you ever wondered how the airlines make sure all their passengers will arrive to their destination safely? Sorry for the question. It's just it's the time of the year again to book our flights to our next holiday trip and I ask myself this question every time. :lol: Can anyone here answer me? :oooo: Thanks!

I often go out in a tiny 2 seater plane with a friend, even for little planes the safety things in place are very strict! They have various fail safes incase something goes wrong.. Even with parts if they lose the paperwork for any part proving their genuine the parts are thrown away.

I actually used to get quote anxious flying until I started watching air crash investigation which might sound weird but I guess it helped me understand what goes on :)

Andy I'm the same I love air crash investigation and it's made me so much more confident about how safe flying is!

Last edited:
Andy I'm the same I love air crash investigation and it's made me so much more confident about how safe flying is!

Finally someone who gets it lol! Everyone else thinks I'm mad!

I think at first it seems so backwards. But seeing how they learn from each disaster and how unlikely that event us to happen again is much more reassuring!

For sure they are running an aircraft safety management system. This helps particularly in auditing and inspecting and analyzing risk and hazard.

Thanks for all the replies. When I thought that my flying issues is just an isolated case LOL. I'd like to think that media played a very big role for this fear, sometimes what we see or hear may seem a little over sensationalized. I'd like to think that way. But yes, today's technology is so advanced and it can be so reassuring considering how airline companies are now well equipped when it comes to aviation safety management.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back