Averry embarassing question...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Ok this is so embarassing...

Anyway my minky feels a bit odd, it er feels more open if that makes sense, is this normall????

:oops: :oops: :oops:

ducks under the table in a heap of embarassment...

:rotfl: Sorry shouldn't laugh but I know what you mean, I felt like this last week but feels back to normal now :lol:

I promise its not a bucket lmao :rotfl:

Just feels odd thats all lol!

Thansk for replying

x

Sharne I have heard that with the increased blood supply then it can all feel a bit swollen around the edges if you know what I mean.... :rotfl: I think it should settle down soon.... One of the reasons I knew I was still pregnant after we thought I had miscarried was this, of and the fact it looked really purple down there too!!!! :oops:

Minky?? :rotfl: Heheee

I agree it is normal, I sometimes get "waves" of feeling down there, can't really describe it, but feels like blood pumping I guess (and no, it's not when me and OH are doing the dirty :lol: ) xx

Yeah...I knda know what you mean....I did read somewhere that it goes purple, I am gonna go look!!!! :think:

Sharne... Thank's to you all the first tri-ers are currently squating over mirror's :rotfl: Mine feel's fine now but a few week's ago it was really swollen.

My fufu did that too... all normal now though :) never checked for purpleness though

Minky... :rotfl:

Awww don't be embarrassed. You are PG and there are is a whole new world of awkward and never even considered questions and things that will happen now :lol: :D :hug:

Its increased blood supply as your body is pumping about a 1/3 more round than before you were PG and sending a lot of it via down there.

Well yeah...my lady garden does have a purple tinge!!!!! OMG!!!

yep thats normal due to increased blood flow....

and the perks of it are u may now be feeling quite randy and its also easier and quicker to climax :lol:

Lianatoot said:
Well yeah...my lady garden does have a purple tinge!!!!! OMG!!!

so do my lady bits!....hmmm off to start a post about nipples

Lol!! the things we talk about, I'll never look at my minky the same way again!!

x

he he at least we can...feel DH would faint if i told him my la la looked purple :shock:

HAHA! When your pregnant, dignity seems to go out the window, and discussing your body parts seems to be the norm LOL! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back