AVENT BOTTLE WARMER

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i have just got mine thro and me neing a blonde dont understand the instuctions can anyone tell me how to use it in simple terms lol

ha ha i might not be the best person to ask cos i threw mine outthinking it was broken (got it from car boot) then had to dig it out of the dustbin when i realised you have to put a bit of water in the bottom. not sure on the actual instructions cos i havent got any, i just put some water in it then turn it on and guess when its ready

Got one and thought putting the bottle in a hug of hot water worked better for me.

The warmer was fine, but it does not have an on/off switch so you keep having to turn it off at the mains or it keeps boiling the water left in if you forget to unplug - so beware ;)

I put the bottle in first, fill it up with a wee container till the water approaches the top, turn up to the highest and leave for about 2 mins.

Now though I use the micro. When I was just a new mum I was like' cant put the bottle in the micro' now im not as fussy. 6 ounce bottle, 40 seconds and thats it.

Dont know if they do doubles though :lol:

ah right sorry just me being thick lol :oops:

congratulations by the way :D

I'm forever leaving ours switched on, especially when I'm half asleep last thing at night. I've expected to find a nuclear disaster with the plastic inside but there's still water in there 7 hours later - they're magic

Tracy xx

the lindam night and day feeding system turns itself off when the bottle is the right temp its ace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back