Ava's Christmas Cards

AmberNicole

Reaction score
My DH took the pics and we had them printed at Costco. I'm so pleased with how they came out and the price was awesome!

This is the pic we used for the card....
Xmas1.jpg

Here are some other pics we took....
Xmas4.jpg

Xmas2.jpg

Xmas3.jpg

Xmas5.jpg

Xmas6.jpg

And here is the card, we don't have a scanner so I had to take a pic of it with the digi!
Xmas7.jpg

Sorry so many! There are loads more but I narrowed it down to those! :lol:

the pictures r beautiful the cards r fantastic what a great idea u must be so proud of your little angel

Wicked idea for christmas cards!!!

I am going to be making Amy's but i was going to use her hand prints and other stuff, not as adventerous as those.

:D :D :D :D

OMG they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, what a lovely dress!

I was thinking of wrapping Dom up in tinsel or something like that, I have a Santa outfit for him for Crimbo day, but might dress him in it early and take some snaps !

Wow what fantastic pictures and such a lovely idea. I love her Dress too...its absolutely gorgeous. Shes just so scrummy !!

We are going to take a picture of all the children with Baby Brent (when he/she does eventually decide to arrive)

Love Ragna xx

Aww Amber she is gorgeous the photos are lovely. I love her big beautiful eyes! :D

What a beautiful girl she is Amber. I love the idea of the cards. Amy's mum, your idea for the handprints is realy good too. I'll have to wait till next year before that but think its so nice for family and friends to recieve a card as personal and precious as these. Minikins if you do photo Dom in his santa outfit please post them as I'd love to see him all festive x

She is such a sweetie!! what a fab idea with the christmas cards, i would love to do something like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back