Ava

AmberNicole

Reaction score
I went in on Wed July 20th at 8PM to be induced.
The cervidil was placed at around 11.45PM and soon after I was having very mild contractions. It was removed the next morning at around 11.45AM and I was still 2cm dialated and 80% efaced.
They started the Pitocin and the contractions became quite painful. I held out until that night and they gave me some Staydol which helped me sleep between contractions.
Friday morning at around 11.45AM, I was 3cm and I was given an epidural and the midwife broke my water.
Everything progressed quickly from there.
Soon I felt a ton of pressure and felt like I needed to push.
I started pushing at just after 3PM and Ava entered this world at 3.52PM on Friday July 22nd 2005.
She weighed 8lbs 1oz and was 20 inches long.

We're so in love with our perfect baby!

I had no tearing at all, just a few skid marks. My only complaint is the spinal headache.

Ava-8.jpg

Ava-6.jpg

Ava-5.jpg

With Mommy
AvaMommy-2.jpg

AvaMommy-1.jpg

With Daddy
AvaDaddy-1.jpg

Congratulations, shes beautiful, bet you're both really proud

aww shes lovely ive been checking everyday since wednesday to see whem u had her hope you are both well and congrats :D :D

She's gorgeous! So glad everything went ok- I've been checking everyday since the Wednesday too! She's so cute I've gone all weepy...!

+++

Ah congratulations, she looks beautifull. We were all talking about you in the chat room the otherday, wondering how things had gone.

It would be great if you could keep us updated on how you get on during your early weeks too if you have the time!!!!!

All the best!

Congratulations!! I bet you are so relieved.
Ava is really sweet!

Vicky x

awww congrats hun, she is lovely :)

Hurray and congratulations to you both!
I've been checking every day to see how it went. Glad it went well.
Louise x

:D CONGRATULATIONS and well done with the long labour! she is gorgeous and im sure well worth it!

xxx

Congratulations! She is soooooooo cute! Take Care.

:D CONGRATULATIONS!! She really is beautiful, hope everything goes well for you, good luck! xxx :D

what a beautiful baby - congratulations to both of you, you must be very proud xxxxxx

Thank you so much. We're so in love with her and thrilled to have her here! :D

She is gorgeous!! Congratulations to you and your DH - and a big well done!! xx

Congratulations AmberNicole - like the others I was wondering how you got on. Ava Hope is truly beautiful.

LBxx

WOW she's the most beautiful baby, congratulations :D

aww congratulations hun, she is adorable, really pretty. take care x

She is adorable! Ya did good!! Congrats & take care!!

Best Wishes to you & yours!
xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back