***August Mummies Final Hurdle! ***

flexilexi394

Reaction score
EEK I can't believe it is finally time to do a third trimester thread for all of us August mummies!

So, if you are new to us, welcome! It is nice to be able to share the experiences of pregnancy together, and in this thread we will have a lot of exciting things to look out for ready for giving birth!

I am so excited to be in Tri 3 already, I cannot wait to meet my little boy :boy:

Here is a final tri 3 list of us all :D Anyone I have forgotten, please add your details onto the thread and I will update :D

1st
GillM :blue:

2nd
Gilby1989

3rd

4th

5th
Fcroxy :yellow:
ab11 :yellow: Baby BOY here June 13th
flexilexi394 :blue:
flinty84 :pink:

6th

7th

8th

9th
Summergurl :yellow:

10th

11th

12th

13th
Hopejoy29

14th
Faybs :yellow:

15th
Nickinakinoo :blue:

16th

17th

18th

19th
Kirstyleigh88 :blue:
20th
Clare80 :pink:

21st

22nd
Lulie

23rd
LR456
24th
Dgreen:pink:

25th
fairyprincess :pink:
Mictho29

26th
Kholl :yellow:

27th

28th

29th
Aes1990 :pink:

30th

31st

Last edited:
Wow !! Can't believe I will joining you in third trimester in 3 weeks sooooo exciting !

EEEK this is so exciting!!!! Can't wait to join you here in a few weeks!

Cant believe im in tri 3! Thought I better start sorting baby stuff out now its the final stretch so been washing all the babies clothes and emptied some draws in our bedroom ready to put the clothes away. Literally haven't bought anything! Luckily I have kept most things from harper but there's still quite a few things to buy like car seat, changing bag, bottles/steriliser, new mattresses for crib and Moses basket, monitors, changing mat.. Looking at that list its basically everything important I need! Its starting to sink in how close its getting and how unorganised I am! Also want to start stocking up on nappies, wipes, toiletries etc but will wait until the next baby event is on at the supermarkets. Anyone know when there's any baby events on? Xx

Also still haven't even decided if I'm gonna go for a double pram or sling!! Why is time going so fast?! I cant believe how unorganised I am this time, with harper by now I had literally everything. X

Asdas baby event is still on but right at the end of it and aldis baby event is on too.
I really need to make a list of everything we need, are you still unwillingly team yellow roxy? Xx

Brill thanks. May pop to them this week and see if there's much left. Still team yellow. Decided not to have a private scan, I do think that's not helped me getting organised tho not knowing the sex, as I don't wanna buy too many clothes or other bits just yet. I have enough unisex to last the first 3 months and if its a girl I still have about 8 black bags of girls clothes in the attic. A list sounds like a good idea abs, I must start one soon too but as soon as I get the time in the evening to sit down I feel too tired! Xx

Just popping in to say good luck from me and my August 2015 baby! Enjoy your last tri as much as you can, fans and iced drinks will be your new best friends ;) have a happy and healthy tri 3 ladies!

With summer approaching looks like I need to get some summer clothes, the maternity jeans I have which are a 10 are getting a bit snug because I'm all front.
So unsure what to do clothes wise. Iv bought a couple tops that are next size up instead.
What are yiu girls going to be doing? Xx

Thanks kumber!

I've been living in leggings and maternity t-shirts, didn't bother with maternity trousers last time and wont bother this time either, but will buy a few maxi dresses as I get bigger. Didn't have this trouble last time with clothes as had a winter baby so lived in leggings and maternity tops/jumpers and pjs towards the end lol x

Can't believe I am joining in this group in two weeks! Quick question though- does anyone know the purpose of the Midwife coming to the house to do a home visit at 36 weeks? I am not worried, but husband wants to know if she needs to see nursery etc.

Never heard of a home visit, unless your having a home birth. Last time at 36 weeks I had an appointment with the doctor, rather then the midwife. I only remember because he told me my lb was back to back, but he had plenty of time to turn. 5 days later he arrived, still back to back!

I never had a home visit from midwife either but did have HV come around 36 weeks to introduce herself. She didn't want to look at the nursery, just came for a chat and explained when we would be seeing her when baby was born etc x

I had a home visit from my first baby, they literally didn't look at anything just came in to speak to me which was weird it was at 10 minute thing! Never wanted to see a crib or clothes or anything so goodness knows why they do it, I have one as well at 37 weeks I think I heard my midwife say.

EEEEK I am ecstatic to be in tri 3 I really am! I have bought EVERYTHING now and have a strong supply of nappies and wipes on the go, I literally just want to buy a swing lol! As soon as I have bought the swing I want I am all done and dusted, will just keep up the supply of nappies in the next couple of months.

I have only bought a few packs of size 1 though because if I remember rightly my DD grew out of size one really quick so I have a bigger supply of size 2 now.

I nick packets of wipes to use though so I need to replace them from my stash, I have a tonne of muslins and a tonne of bibs and I have been given a tonne of clothes :D Just love putting them all in George's drawers, I cannot WAIT to get the pushchair out and put the carseat in the car etc, I will do that at about 37 weeks ish to make sure I am triple ready!

Literally will just be waiting for labour lol xx

Our pip..... I'm sure he's a he :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 13
You sound really organised lexi!! I need to start stocking up on nappies and wipes soon, what nappies have you gone for? I always used pampers with harper as found other nappies didn't hold the wee as well and a few brands gave her a nappy rash.

Lovely scan pic abs xx

Everyone keeps on joking about my 13lb baby!! I know they're only joking and I'm huge this time compared to last but please tell me others have a bump this size at 27 weeks?! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member