*** !! August 2021 Mummies !! ***

Anna@work

Reaction score
here we are !!! Finally in the only nice trimester
Here’s is to get this far ladies !!!

Please message me your updates due dates and let me know if I missed you as I am rubbish at editing this I’ll do my best to get it right ! :)

7 mcast126 :yellow:
15 - AriesMummy91 :yellow: - Anna@work :yellow:
17 - Maddie98 :yellow:
21 - Simona :yellow:
26 - sparks31211 :yellow:
27 - BabyLove2016 :yellow:

here’s to a happy, healthy 9 months!! Xx

Where are all the August 2021 mummas at? This thread is so quiet! :wave: Xx

Oh good so sorry I’ve been super quiet too!! It’s been crazy at work and coping with toddler at home in my days off I had no energy ! we’ve had a private scan and found out we are also having a little girl !!!
i am so happy ! i had no preference but now it makes me feel like I’ll get to reuse all I bought before. A bit sad to gorgeous little boys outfit but hey can’t have it all!!

Anybody feeling baby yet ?

Haha @AriesMummy91 I’m with you, where is this damn energy!?

@Anna@work - ahhhh congratulations!!! That’s lovely news! We’re finding out on Saturday and yes! Been feeling baby! Have you? Xx

I got confused with wind on so many occasions I decided to prêtent it was just wind...
but now finally definitely feeling her on rare occasions very low down it’s so funny I kind of forgot how it felt like and it caught me by surprise !!
I am SO tired too!!!!! I didn’t remember that either but I didn’t have a toddler running around the first time around !

I got confused with wind on so many occasions I decided to prêtent it was just wind...
but now finally definitely feeling her on rare occasions very low down it’s so funny I kind of forgot how it felt like and it caught me by surprise !!
I am SO tired too!!!!! I didn’t remember that either but I didn’t have a toddler running around the first time around !
You think you know what it felt like don’t you then it happens and you freeze and think hang on... was that...? Best feeling.

I need to stop eating. It’s getting out of hand! I feel like a blob. Red nose day tomorrow and we’re doing super hero day at work. My Wonder Woman outfit from four years ago barely goes over my boobs. Fail!!

I kid you not I went to bed at 7:30 the other night! The exhaustion is just crazy isn’t it.

xx

I first felt baby at 15+6. I feel her every now and then but its quite faint. I do have an anterior placenta again, so I know that limits the movements I will feel.
I'm counting down the days until my next scan, can't wait to see baby again <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back