***August 2016 Mummies***

EEEK! Just had my dating scan and they put me almost a week ahead- 13+1 instead of 12+2. It's like I got a free pass out if the first trimester! Baby looks amazing and was super super active.

Sooooo happy to be here!

Congratulations you guys!! Lovely pic!!

And Kholl that is awesome to skip that last week of tri 1 yay! More and more of us over here now xx

Lovely pic and fab news re fast forward into trouble 2!!! Xx

How long did it take everyone to get their combined test results come through?

I'm in tri 2 too now :) will try to upload a picture this weekend. 13+1 today, but baby measured 13+4 yesterday. I keep it at the original date, DS measured a week further all pregnancy, but arrived 1 day later.

Clare: I had to go for blood a week ago and got the combined result yesterday, immediately after the scan.

We still have everything from DS. We're giving him a new, big bed for his birthday so the baby room is free for this baby. Clothes will depend on the gender, but pram, high chair, baby car seat, everything else, will just be cleaned and put ready.

Clare - I did my blood sample yesterday and they said I'd get a call in 3-5 days if it's shown anything and a letter in a week or so if nothing xx

On Monday its 2 weeks since my scan and blood test. They said a couple of weeks to get results in post or a phone call 'sooner' if anything to be concerned about.

Clare I got a letter a few weeks after mine so you should get something in the post pretty soon I would say! Xx

Thanks. Waiting for results before telling people and I keep feeling anxious about them.

Hi guys, so thankful to have finally made it to tri 2!

It's so great being in tri 2 lol! Just feels like another milestone doesn't it. How are we all?? Xxx

Yeh I moved over at 13 weeks. How are you?

Hows your back now lexi? I've been exhausted for the last week, still getting over a cold. 16 week midwife appointment on Tuesday. Looking forward to it as it seems like ages since I last saw a midwife. Appointments seem really far apart. Xx

Oh good I'm Tri 2 then yay! I'm good thanks, feeling really positive since scan was all good. Main symptom seems to be lower back pain. Nausea has pretty much gone *touches wood* x

Hey everyone, love that its filling up over here in tri 2! How's everyone?

I'm 98% sure I'm feeling baby, just a little spin or flutter but I never felt it before being pregnant so assuming it's baby! 2 weeks today till our private gender scan, can't wait to see flump again and see how much it's grown.
I'm really teary and feeling really down and I can't seem to shake it but I'm guessing that's just me missing my anti depressants!

We went looking for DS' new 'big boy' room today and fell in love with a bed for 2 children where the one sleeps below and the other sleeps high (no idea how you call that in English). We (and our families) will give him this room for his birthday, then the baby gets his old room. 16 week scan is a week before his birthday, so we decided to wait and see if number 2 is a boy or girl. If it's a boy, we'll get the nice bed and when they're older they can share 1 room to sleep and use the other as play area :)
How lovely you can already feel your baby, Nicki! Looking forward to that as well!

It's called a 'bunk bed' here Flo, great idea about using one room as a playroom x

Sounds good Flo, wish we had a spare room for a playroom. At the mo my living room looks like a playroom! God knows where the baby stuff will go lol.

That's exciting about movements Nicki. I've been feeling a few flutters but cant wait to feel proper kicks and stuff.

I swear I've been nesting the last few days, sorted out a lot of my daughters old clothes/bedding/blankets. Got 3 bags for charity, sorted my airing cupboard and kitchen cupboards. Was doing it until 10.30 last night as couldn't relax hah. I didn't start nesting until 30+ weeks last time. If I carry on at this rate ill have nothing left in my house by the time baby arrives! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back