***August 2016 Mummies***

flexilexi394

Reaction score
So I thought I would do this thread again!

Does everyone want a first page of all the dates?

If so, I will do it I'll copy and paste it over when I'm on my laptop later.

How many of us here already? Xxx

I'm here!

I think there's about 5-6 of us over now. There's at least 3-4 of us due 5th August!

I had my letter for my 20 week scan, 18th march its booked for. So exciting xx

Mine is the same day! Eek are you going to find out what youre having??? xxxxx

Yey and yey to 5th of August!!!
We're staying team yellow, what about you's?
You might have to do new list as some people dates have changed? Xx

Yeh we will be. It'll be much easier to prepare as I've kept all my daughters stuff so will need to know if we gotta get it out the attic and give it a wash etc if its another girl. Plus would make choosing a name a bit easier as we don't agree on any names so will be easier just picking for one sex. I would love the surprise but tbh I'm too impatient lol. Will you be finding out? Xx

Last edited:
Yeh good point ab11, my date changed at 12 week scan. Exciting team yellow! Wish I had the willpower ha. Xx

Just call me abs, ab, or abbey.
I hate that it says ab11 lol.
We we're going to find just like yiu said to be organised etc but decided not to eekk.
18th March will soon come round I'll be mega jealous of you lol xx

Haha same, call me Roxy or rox.

Do you have your scan date yet? Is this your first? X

20week scan as'nt come through yet but got extra scan (8th) and appointment (24th) because when they measured baby's neck it was above average so they keeping eye on it xx

Ye this is our first we have been through so much to get here and now it's happened naturally feel so lucky.
You already have a little girl? Xx

Fingers crossed its all well. Have you had your bloods back for downs screening? Xx

Yeh I have a daughter, Harper, she was 2 in December and a little handful, bless her. Terrible twos! Glad it happened naturally for you after a struggle. Xx

We've said no to downs screening, were asked again last week but again said no. have you had it?
Xx

Yeh I have a daughter, Harper, she was 2 in December and a little handful, bless her. Terrible twos! Glad it happened naturally for you after a struggle. Xx

Aww I love her name! Have you been thinking about names yet for this one? Xx

I had it both times. Tbh when I was pregnant with Harper I was completely naive, thought it was routine and we didn't get a choice lol. Decided to have it again this time and got the results in the week, low risk again. X

Thanks. I love her name too and yet to meet another Harper. It really suits her too. God names are a nightmare for us as we don't agree on anything! We picked harpers name 3 days before she was born.

I quite like reeva or Brianna (bree for short) for a girl and Jensen for a boy although I don't love it as much as I use to. OH doesn't like them names tho. He likes Stevie for a girl or Quentin (sp?) for a boy. Have you thought of any names yet? Xx

Sorry ladies just caught up! I might not worry too much about a due date thing as it takes forever to update and not miss anyone!
I plan on finding out the sex, and it looks like we are either having a Molly or a George! Only names we could agree on xxx

Gah I can't wait to be here!!! Just 3.5 weeks to go...

I think the 18th March will be a busy day for scans. Mines then too. I'm impatient at wanting to find out what we're having. Tried to persuade my mum to get me a gender scan for my birthday next month, but she said she would only do it if it meant it would guareentee her a granddaughter. She's had 7 children, only 2 girls, this is grandchild 3 and she wants to buy something pink. I was the last pink bundle 32 years ago, and I was a tomboy, and hated pink! I think it's a boy TBH.

The 18th will defo be exciting then with so many scans that day.

I honestly don't have a feeling what I'm having this time. With my daughter I was convinced early on she was a boy until 20 week scan said differently lol. This pregnancy is very similar to my daughters, symptom wise (or lack of symptoms I should say) and cravings, can't get enough sweet stuff, choc and cake etc, which I normally hate lol. Will be interesting to find out, especially with the similar pregnancies.

How is everyone? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back