Attention seeker

saffydreamer

Reaction score
My little minx is 4 months old and the last 2 weeks she has been seeking attention to the point where i have to be entertaining her almost all the time shes awake, i cant even wee without her screaming! its not a pain cry, theres no tears, and as soon as i go back in the room shes all smiles, its sweet but very frustrating, before i used to leave her under her baby gym whilst i hoovered ect... now she wont have a bar of it unless shes being held, Ive tried putting her in her bouncy chair and taking her room to room with me, that worked for a bit but now she winges as soon as i strap her in!
Please say this is just a phase, or am i doing something wrong?
:wall: :wall: HELP lol

hi, we are going through the same thing with grace. if she is in her bouncy chair and i just move in my seat her bottom lip starts going. she will just have to learn i cant be holding her 24/7. if im doing something with mark she just has to wait, tears or no tears. she will soon learn.

I think they call it seperation anxiety, its supposed to be just a phase they go through until they realise that you do come back. I hope it is just a phase cause i start work in less than two weeks :?

ITS A PHASE!!! dont worry ladies hope was the same at that age, the best thing you could do really id just amke sure they are safe while you get stuff done, they will learn in time :hug:

thanks ladies, im trying leaving her safely in her bouncy chair for a couple of mins then going back to her, Awwwww hate to see her all upset :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back