At what age can you start pulling the seat of pushchair up?

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by futuremum, Mar 25, 2006.

1. futuremum

futuremum Well-Known Member

Hi!

Thomas is a bit over 3 months old now. He can hold his head but not perfectly well, there are sometimes when it goes forward or backwards. He starts disliking being in his pushchair because he is lying down and therefore cannot see anything apart from the inside of his pushchair. It is a graco sterling one with 3 positions. Is he old enough for me to put the seat in the middle one? It is not upright but it is not as low as his bouncer.

thanks

2. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

I would just try it and see how he gets on....I remember with Mason I hardly ever had it fully reclined cos it drove him mad...Do it!

3. lauramumof2

lauramumof2 Well-Known Member

You can only give it a go and if it doesnt look right then dont bother. What about a neck thing, like the ones kids have for in the car. Im sure they do them for babies.

4. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

Ella isnt 3months yet and I put the buggy up one, so that she can see, she also gets bored lay down flat. She can hold her head really well though but I think he would be fine

5. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Same here, for about the last month Seren has been sitting up. She likes to see what's happening and was getting too long to have it reclined.

6. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

hi ya
    braydon has had his up the second of up one if that makes ne sence lol
    for abouta month now