At long last, now I'm sure.........................

timsmom

Reaction score
I can feel the baby kicking. I lay on the settee last night and felt a few definite nudges and then again in bed I could feel it and now at work, I pushed against the desk and felt a definite few kicks again!!! :dance: :dance:

You will be relived I'm sure that I don't have to keep harping on about it. Thanks for bearing with me girlies!!

yay im sooo pleased for you hun
think i felt a few kicks lastnight still not 100% sure though :)
manda xx

:( describe to me what a kick feels like.. I feel as though someone is tapping my bump lightly from the inside in various places lol! :( I want to feel it :(

MM thanks yes, it certainly has. Miss Katie, I think they might be kicks but it's early if it's your first. Hope it is though.

Mine are all over the place too. Last night they were on my left then i felt the baby turn over (funny stretching sensation) and now they are higher up in the centre

Yay! good for you! That's great news!

It's so hard to describe how it feels. Matt asks me and I just can't explain it.

Good to hear you feel more relaxed and happy and baby is dancing.

Apart from one random flutter at 19 weeks I didn't feel a damn thing till 20 weeks, and only really reguarly this week! I was just begining to get a bit concerned but the doppler put my mind at rest.

I'm sat here at work now feeling squirmies all the time... :cheer:

floppit said:
Good to hear you feel more relaxed and happy and baby is dancing.

Apart from one random flutter at 19 weeks I didn't feel a damn thing till 20 weeks, and only really reguarly this week! I was just begining to get a bit concerned but the doppler put my mind at rest.

I'm sat here at work now feeling squirmies all the time... :cheer:

I have been getting squirmies for weeks but you now when you're just not quite sure. Anyway the kicks have confirmed it and the squirmies have got stronger too, sure I felt bubs turn over last night. God it's so lovely. Come on baby, lets boogie!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I think I'm just a numb nut!! I still haven't felt much kick like but I'm not worried (maybe I should be?). My midwife said it was hard to feel my uterus through my stomach muscles - so I guess that goes both ways, not so easy for me to feel either!

There's a woman I work with who said she never felt sharp or painful kicks but had very healthy babies and my 'What to Expect when your Expecting' book reckons not to worry at all till 20 weeks.

It was only posts here that made me think I was a bit later than normal - but then, I probably am just a bit of a numb nut!

Flop

As you're a first timer, you shoudn't worry anyway. I think I was about 20-21 weeks before I felt a tickle never mind a kick first time round and I was a size 8 then (not anymore alas). But with subsequent preggers, you know what to look out for and as my stomach muscles are shot anyway, I was hoping to feel something sooner. SOme of thee girls have been feeling stuff since 12 weeks. Anyway bubba is on the move now and I'm not owrrying. You'll gte yours soon enough and when they're keeping you awake all night, you'll wonder why you wanted to feel them. :hug:

I think I've been feeling my first kicks this afternoon. They are so faint though, I'd miss them if I wasn't sat still.
Must be the marsbar I ate just now :lol: It's fantastic :cheer: :cheer:

I can really feel mine for deffo today. Probably because I'm still wearing trousers which aren't pregnancy ones and are so tight around my bump, poor bubs is probably being squashed flat!!

"Hey mummy, get some maternity troos"

I felt Maurice at 16+0 but then nothing till last night when I was in the car (again, he must like the car's sports suspension) and I felt a few kicks over the other side and then he turned over or something cos it felt really weird.

I get the feeling we're going to regret getting so excited about these kicks when they're keeping us awake at night... :rotfl:

I never mind getting kicked, it's the only thing that keeps me sane!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back