At Last - I've reached 12 weeks

lisa31

Reaction score
Hi all

Just to let you know I reached the 12th Week yesterday! Hooray!
Think its next week I will reach the second trimester - Im sure someone on here said the second trimester is the 13th week.

I had a scan at 10 weeks and it was brilliant could see the arms and legs - such a relief :lol: - I would post it but no idea how to do it!

Im also having a go at stopping smoking - today was my first day. had my last cigarette at 10.30 last night - its tough so I am on here passing the time!!!!

Hope you are all doing well

L x

Congratulations on reaching 12 weeks. I look forward to seeing you on the second tri board next week. Best of luck with the no smoking as well, my boyfriend gave up three months ago when I was newly pregnant and I know its tough but am very proud of you for stopping. xxxxxxxx

Thank you. It means a lot. Well done to your boyfriend for giving up - as he will tell you - it aint easy!

All being well I will see you next week!!!

L x

Congratulations Lisa - 12 weeks is a big relief isn't it?

And WELL DONE on giving up smoking :D . I did it in January - it is hard but you will feel so good for doing it. And just remember that every day gets easier. Convincing yourself to do it and getting through today is the hardest part - every day gets a little better.

LBxx

Thanks littlebump

Yes it is a relief - can finally start to enjoy it. I must admit I wasnt prepared for all this worrying.

Just waiting for the day when I never think about a cigarette at all! Cant imagine that is possible!?!

L x

Sorry to butt in, but it is possible to get through the day without thinking about cigarettes, I relied on cigarettes before i was PG, and lager lol!! If I can do it, anyone can. Best of luck, it is possible. :D

Well done on the 12 weeks and also the cigarettes.

You are doing really well.

I wasn't prepared for all the worrying either.

I have stopped worrying now but I'm sure it will return when I get bigger and get closer to the birth. yikes :shock:

:D :D :D

Congrats on your 12 weeks and smoking!! I gave up smoking 9 months and boy it sure was hard but it gets easier I promise!! I don't think anyone expects this kind of worrying and i don't think it will ever stop!! It's all about being a mommy we go from one thing to another thing to worry about! lol

Best of luck!!

xoxo Ree

Thanks Girls

It does make it a bit easier to come on here - takes your mind off it for a bit. Day 2 today and I still havent had one - not looking forward to the weekend though - at least being at work keeps you busy - being at home is the hardest part.

Oh well - I have little one to keep me going!!! :D

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back