At last im Pregnant YEY

bethy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Beth, im 25 and after trying for nearly a year im pregnant :D

Me and Guy stopped trying last month because we are getting married on August 30th next year, err well.... not any more lol.

Its killing me not telling anyone yet, I just want to shout it to the world

Hiya and welcome to the forum :wave:
Congrats on your pregnancy!!!!

Hiya and a big Congrats, hopefully the wedding will happen after bubs is here xxx

Hello :wave: Welcome to the Forum
Congratulations on your pregnancy :cheer:

bethy said:
Hi everyone,

My name is Beth, im 25 and after trying for nearly a year im pregnant :D

Me and Guy stopped trying last month because we are getting married on August 30th next year, err well.... not any more lol.

Its killing me not telling anyone yet, I just want to shout it to the world

Hi I'm new on here but read this post and just wanted to reply as me and my partner had been trying for 8 months but had decided to stop when November came as it would be too close to our wedding which was booked for Sept 4th this year, then found out Dec 14th I was pregnant after all!!! So excited but also quite scared as had a previous missed miscarriage 6 years ago and no other pregnancies til now, but got scan on wed 6th so very excited and nervous at same time, praying for good news!! We've already moved the wedding back by 3 weeks without losing money so now all going well the baby will be 5 weeks at wedding, cutting it fine i know but this is gonna be such a great year i just dont care!!! Whens your scan dates, etc???

Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:
Congratulations on your pregnancy :dance:

have you had your 12 week scan yet?
hope to See you in TRI2 in a few days :wave:
Lol Sarah

Hi thanks, my scan is on Wedneday at 3pm so only 4 more days, whoo hoo I cannot wait!!!!! We had an early scan at 6 weeks and saw a heartbeat but even so I've been mega paranoid since then thinking I wouldnt make it to this one but I'm nearly there!! Have any of you had your 12 week scans yet??

laura23yrs said:
Hi thanks, my scan is on Wedneday at 3pm so only 4 more days, whoo hoo I cannot wait!!!!! We had an early scan at 6 weeks and saw a heartbeat but even so I've been mega paranoid since then thinking I wouldnt make it to this one but I'm nearly there!! Have any of you had your 12 week scans yet??

Goodluck for wednesday
you'll see as huge diffrence ,baby is more well baby shaped
Enjoys hon
Lol SaraH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90