Aspirin?

BabyWestwood

Reaction score
Is any1 else taking Aspirin for their pregnancy?? Has any1 had any side effects? xxx

I think there is a few taking it maybe ask in general pregnancy might get more answers,I'm taking it but not pregnant yet n only been taking 8 days not noticed any side effects xx

Yeah, I am hun. I have replied in the other section, didn't realise you had posted here too. Let me know if you have any questions x

I took it but only when I went on holiday , the doctor old me to take it before my flight xxx

I'm on clean for clotting, apart from some bruising I'm all good :)

When I was taking it in tri 1, I just felt like I bruised more and bruises hurt more if that makes sense?! I stopped taking it after 12 weeks though so don't know about effects later on xx

Thank u all. Going to collect my prescription in the morning :) xxx

I'm on low dose 75mg for the blood flow through the placenta it helps to keep it going and get the nutrients to baby better or thats what I got told from the doctors and I'm gestational diabetic x

I had to take it for the 1st, so took it for the 2nd just in case. Both times it caused harmless bleeding because it thins the blood.

Hi hun! I have factor V Leiden, so was given baby aspirin to take til I was 8 weeks pregnant, then moved on to Clexane. I had absolutely no side affects at all, it's nothing to worry about! I'm taking baby aspirin again at the moment to help me to concieve again as it's supposed to help blood flow and thicken the lining of the uterus! They do say that Aspirin can reduce fertility, which is one side affect, but not at such a small dose! Hope all goes well for you x

Been taking it since tri 1 now 30 weeks no probs at all! It's only a very low dosage xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back