Ashamed

Kim

Reaction score
I have done a terrible thing

Last night I went clubbing til 2am. I got blind drunk and even smoked :oops: :oops: :oops: . I had to keep putting Rubie down during her feed today so I could go and be sick. I'm so ashamed of myself. What kind of mother acts like this :( :( :(

hun, dont beat yourself up over you haveing a night to yourself, its great that you went out!

im sure rubie wont hold it agaisnt you that you had to put her down once or twice.

xxx

Hi Kim, I think you should stop being so hard on yourself! ! We all need to go out and let off some steam sumtimes, as for the smoking I'm guessing you had given up? just because you smoked wen you were out does not mean you have failed. Me and my OH go out clubbing once a month and we get blind drunk and smoke (he doesnt) and we do not get home till 6am ! Does this make me a bad mother? I dont think so I'm sure you are a brilliant mum and just because you went out does not make you a bad mum :roll:

What kind of mother? Erm... me!!

:shock: :shock:

Motherhood is bloody hard work - you deserve to have gone out, got flipping legless nand be sick the next day! I have done it since Damien was born and he was tiny!

Don't beat youreself up over it hun. I'm sure Rubie doesn't mind :)

I just wanted to add....you may be Rubie's mum, but you are a person who has their own life still too. You need YOU time, and sounds like you enjoyed it :)

How you feeling now? xx

Its mainly because I had given up smoking (since May last year) and had done so well I feel I have let myself down for being so weak. I feel like Rubie suffered because of me, becuase couldn't tend to her properly becuase I was so drunk. I enjoyed it at the time but not now, it wasn't worth it I feel so crap. I would much prefer to stay in with Rubie than do that again, I missed her so much :( :cry:

I'm not saying any of you lot who go out drinking are bad mothers, I just feel I went OTT and was selfish

Awww Kim, that certainly doesnt make you a bad mum in my eyes!
Dont feel ashamed, i bet its hard not to go OTT the first time you go out, you havent had the practice for a year or so!
Im going out on friday, but wont be able to drink as im BF'ing, but ill miss Charlie!

awww hun dont feel guilty we all need us time show me one mummy that doesnt?????

and i am sure rubie doesnt mind

Awww Kim, dont be ashamed for going out on the piss and having a good time. :D You might be a mummy but you still got to shake your ass :D :D

Someone who hasn't been out in a dog's age and needed to!

Gosh, if you switched off your life just because you had a daughter I'd be worried about you! Everyone's entitled to let their hair down once in a while!

Don't worry about it Kim!

Sue

It's my 21st on the 22nd of march .... and i shan't be going out ... BUT!

I have warned OH when little un is ok to be left ... im gonna go out and have a knees up in style!!!

You are allowed to have fun chick, just cause your a mum now doesn't mean your life has to go on hold ...

I think having time to yourself makes you a better parent ... Just because u had a few drinks it certainly doesn't make you a bad one ...

Chin up hun xx

FAIR PLAY TO YA HUN...
once i have this baby il be going out about once every 2 weeks
im young im 21 two babies i deserve my time too. and as long as my babies r in safe hands i wont b feelin bad :)

Thanks everyone, you're all fab!! I feel a lot better about it now, I think it was just that low you get the morning after.

Hello

dont feel aweful its good that you go out i wont go till Kiara is 3 months but thats just me cuz i dont wanna leave her i mightbew too nervous when i do, maybe cuz you feel so crappy from drinking the night before i know how bad it can get.
Hope yoru okay and odnt worry.Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back