Asda

MrsR

Reaction score
I have been shopping online with asda for a couple of months now. I can't carry shopping bags due to back problems and I like being able to see what I'm spending. Anyhoo I used to shop at an asda store where I used to live but where we are Tesco is the only supermarket we could get to easily but I was always horrified at how expensive their stuff is! So I started online with Asda and I have to say they are wonderful! Their site is so easy to use, really clear and the offers are in plain view. No matter which delivery time I've selected they've always delivered at the earlier time and the drivers are faultless! Really polite, informed me of any substitutes they'd had to make (once in 2 months!) and have even helped carry the shopping up stairs for me (we live in a first floor flat)! Asda keep me well updated with offers and they've asked for my reviews twice! I was so impressed after the first delivery that I emailed them to let them know how happy I was and they got back to me the next day! All in all I'm very impressed and have been recommending them to everyone! Lol x

Ah that's good to know!! We have a massive Tesco two minutes away but it is so much more expensive. Never tried the home delivery for any supermarkets, think I would try Asda for starters. Thanks!

I used Asda online Once and that was the worst experience iv ever had!! The food came and most of it was crushed i also got part of someone elses shopping :S i use tesco all the time and im always told of substitutes and they carry my shopping up 2floors for me :)

guess depends what area your in as to the service you get x

Glad you've had a good experience. :)
I've never tried any home delivery service.
I've heard a few bad review about Asda and Tesco. I've heard good things about Sainsbury's and Ocado though!

I'm tempted to try sainsbury, I'm really really happy with asda but I've never shopped with sainsbury and it's always good to try new things x aw becks sorry you had such a bad experience! x

I love Asda - way cheaper than Tesco; we do a fornightly shop and I can get everything there I need. Tesco frequently dont have what I want :)

I get an ASDA delivery once a week and i have never had any problems. A few substitutes and they couldn't deliver to me once when we had the really bad snow. Apart from that they have been faultless. I have been getting deliveries for the past two years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back