asda little angels !

mae010

Reaction score
for anyone who doesnt already know asda is against testing on animals
and donate money towards stopping it.
also its been voted a favourite on mums net!

ill 100% be going with little angles.

xx

Ive bought them also but not for the reasons you said as I didnt know about any of this but 4 of my friends all changed from pampers to little angels as they didnt leak so much but now even happier with my chouce due yo environmental factor too and theyre cheaper

good reasons to use them but also...every little angels product I've used has work really well and been good value for money, I use pretty much all little angels stuff now

Ive bought a good few bits of little angels now.
All my maternity pads, breast pads, stretchmark oil n creams and a few bits for noah xx

i love them.
ive brought something called liquid talc for babies.
but i use it for me. it smells so good and make my skin so soft :)

tbh i havent herd any bad reviews about them.
there much cheaper than most products and much better x

Would highly recommend Asda's Little Angels. We found Huggies leaked and were more expensive. The little angels are great and more generous in size. Love the fact they are also against animal testing xxx

My tip would be not to stock up too much before baby arrives (this goes for nappies and baby toiletries) as you don't know what will suit baby.

For example James moved out of size 1 nappies after about a week as he kept peeing upwards so I needed the next size up with a bigger back. I had several packs of size 1's I gave away.

Also I stocked up on Mummy and Little me bath stuff (smelt lovely) but James has dry skin so I've had to give that away too.

There are always offers on with nappies and toiletries so don't go too mad before you have met baby and know what suits them

xxxxxx

I've bought the stretch mark cream and oil a few times now and they seem really good and cheap! Just wish they were bigger sizes!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back