as promised due dates thread

supertast,emmimoo,tabbi and number3 all updated! :)

Hey joining tri 3 today and due 21st sept :) it's a little girl xx

Hi girls,

Just to let you know that I had my little boy, Leo, on the 18th June at 21:42.
He was 7 days late and weighed 9lbs on the dot :love:
A lovely birth story coming your way very soon! :D

dax is updated hope i have the info right off your thread! x

laura t i didnt know your due date, but have updated you
also updated mummywannabe, lettie,fairypants,julesb64 and minivoid! wow thats what happens when i take a day off you all have babys!!!! lol

laura t i didnt know your due date, but have updated you
also updated mummywannabe, lettie,fairypants,julesb64 and minivoid! wow thats what happens when i take a day off you all have babys!!!! lol

Sorry update from me is Rory Taylor McArthur born 26/6/13 at 7.05 pm weighing 7lbs 6

laurat iv updated you sorry previous info was incorrect!
caoimhe and joey clare you are now officially on the list! x

also added the october mummies as they will be coming over to tri three very soon i think! x

Hi k8 005, can u change hallies birth date to 25th please :) I was induced 23rd but she came 25th :) thanks!

Bet ur busy keeping up with all these babies being born, theres loads at the min lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Ah sorry bek my mistake il change it a bit later when on computer got a few more to update today I think too! :) could do on phone but last time I tried that it put it on the wrong person and I got confused big time!! X

Ah sorry bek my mistake il change it a bit later when on computer got a few more to update today I think too! :) could do on phone but last time I tried that it put it on the wrong person and I got confused big time!! X

Cheers! :)
Don't blame u! I'd be mega confused with all these!! Lol xx

kaykay, claire and missbatesy all updated

mumawiles is our first updated august baby! wow wasnt he early! also congratulations to sarah louise iv updated little harrison for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back