as promised due dates thread

lol no worries, easily done

Hey mu daughter was 6lb 2oz and havent got a name yet x

Baby Harry was born on june 14@ 7:28 pm weighing 7lb 13. He was 7 days overdue was due the 7 june. Xxxx

Thanks have also added in the new Mrs g who pmd me and hayels :)

mummywannabe updated also! wop woop loving all these babies arriving!!! xx

Yay!! Congratulations to all the new mummies!!

Wouldn't it be cool, to see what week these babies arrived, late , early etc... would it be too much work to add this? xx

Wouldn't it be cool, to see what week these babies arrived, late , early etc... would it be too much work to add this? xx

hw do you mean just to put next to weight n name late /early /on time?

positivoty has been updated as has cantstop! :)

Last edited:

yes thats right, just adding that but more precise as in 6 days late, 3 days early ... i just thought it would be interesting to see!!

xx

yes thats right, just adding that but more precise as in 6 days late, 3 days early ... i just thought it would be interesting to see!!

xx

Ok sure why not! Il see what I can do :) mayb il put that info in a diff colour or something so it's more visible?

Grace was born at 35 + 1 .. :) if u wanted to start doing that x

Right i have updated this with the amount of days late or early early in blue and late in red so its quite clear looks like most of you june mummies went early!? x

Oh I hope I'm early!! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

I'm due 26th June, Theo David or Hollie Jean.
:)

Can you please add me due 16th September with a girl called aurelia x x x

Lilly Rose Grant arrived on 18th by c section at 39 weeks 6lb 13oz at 12.18 pm...x

Yay!! brilliant kate!! your fantastic for doing this thread and updating late / early ..... oooh exciting times now!!! xxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back