Artificial insemination at home

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by GeorgieGriff, Oct 28, 2016.

1. GeorgieGriff

GeorgieGriff New Member

Hi,

Just wanted to talk to someone in the same situation as me. Me and my partner are TTC and have used a friend as a donor. We have tried twice and I am currently on my period.if you are in a same Alex relationship or otherwise and going through the same please comment as I would like to talk to someone in the same boat. I am feeling a lot of pressure as I am the one being inseminated and the two week wait for a test is excruciating.

2. louILouIreland

Hey there, I'm TTC doing AI at home too. Feel free to pm me and we can chat. it'd be great to have someone to talk about it with.
    Louise

3. Dandelion1

Dandelion1 New Member

Hi

I am too doing at home insemination. I'm not in a same sex relationship or using a donor, but me and my partner are having to do it this way for a few reasons. I know it's not as effective as intercorse but it's got to be as good as. We've been ttc for 14 months now, no joy. I'd be glad to share info, it's not something I feel I can openly share with anyone. Also not much info online about it either.

4. louILouIreland

Hey Dandelion1,
    Feel free to pm me and we can chat things through.
    Louise