ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

hannah9000

Reaction score
Ok, I got my + on OPK last night as some of you know, and I tried my hardest to get dp to bd but he was having none of it. So tried again this morning, and we were at it....then he went 'I can't come' I was like WHAT?! lol Anyway we will no doubt try again tonight (maybe with a bottle of wine) We bd'd on Thurs morning, but have we missed the boat now? Or will tonight's attempt get to the target? Thanks

I sort of know where he's coming from......

I've had a cold all week and because there's a chance I've OV'd I've made DH do it every day and to be honest....it's not been the best!!! I've had a pounding headache, we've both been really tired and all the way through I've been coughing and sneezing..... how sexy does that sound!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sometimes I'm glad when it's the 2ww just so we can go back to BDing for the sheer fun of it rather than it being a chore

:hug: :hug: :hug:

We've never ever done it in that situation before, I think i went a bit obsessive since getting my 1st +OPK so he felt more pressure. Feel bad now :(

Thats what it is, itd all pressure :( just make him feel loved, it happens to my hubby too, and happened this month too him too.

Just hope you can jump on the bandwagon and get a bit of babydancing in, just relax him!!!!!

Hannah I still think Mondays test was the better one to rely on (and you have that covered :lol: )

If he is in the mood tonight there is no harm in trying (just to cover all the bases) but try not to stress about it too much hun. xx

Thanks ladies, I agree choklate monkey, still would be nice just in case!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back