Arrrrrggggg!!!

BKR123

Reaction score
So, I posted a few weeks ago about my baby shower that my sister was meant to be arranging for me as asked if I was being unreasonable because she told me I had to get the food and drinks. An today was the baby shower. What a mistake it was letting my sister do it. I was so angry I couldn't even enjoy the shower!!! About to have a massive bitchy rant now...

Me an my boyfriend got to my mum and dads t 10am to tart setting thins up, get the food sorted, chairs and tables out and all that. My shower was due to start at 2.30 and as my sister wa the organiser I was stupidly expecting her to be tere to help set up before 2pm when she finially turned up!!! That instantly made me furious because she came in and started talking to our mum like crap and her lack of respect disgusted me. I'll as she is my older sister and I think at 23 years old you should be an adult and have respect for your mother. My dad as always was obvious to how nasty my sister was being. So she then just puts cakes down and says "I got these, get me a plate now" - sure shes capable of getting a plate when I've been dragging chairs and putting canopies up at 34 weeks pregnant all morning because she's too selfish to help!!!! When people arrive she just sat there, my mum said ate you going to sort drinks Francesca? (That's her name) she's replies to my mum who has MS, can't walk and in front of 17 people "not my fucking house you get them if your so bothered or Beth can it her baby shower" - bang out of order in my eyes. She's the organiser!!!! That means host to me, and she knows full well mum couldn't get the drinks, and that inset my mum because she was already feeling useless :( she then said to me "so what are we doing then" I told we I wa under the impression she was organising thins not me? She told me it was pretty hard to plan so she's only got one game. One game :| I've been asking for weeks if she has got games planned and she said every time, "yeah I'm really good at planning, and I've got loads planned" CLEARLY NOT!!!!!!!! I get up to go to the loo (can't drink anything nowadays!) and she follows me, asking if she can use MY WINE that I bought for MY GUESTS as prizes because she "forgot" I obly bought 5 bottles and she gave 3 away!! Then at the end she gets up and says "I'm going now I'm going to do stuff of my own now" leaving me an dad to tidy everything up again. And now I'm going to sound really spoilt but seeing a this is going to be her first neice, she got me a box as a gift. A box. Her friends got me a baby gym and a singing baby bouncer and she got me a bloody box!!! And what made me really angry was that she said she ony got the box because she's saving up to buy a cage that she can go in so she can't ruin her sofa. I have never met such a ridiculous selfish self centred person in my whole life and I was humiliated to introduce her to y friends and my boyfriends mum and sister. I feel so angry and frustrated and stressed from having to organise my baby shower on the day it's unreal!

you have a right to be angry!! what an immature brat... sorry but sounds like she needs a good slap!

I'm so sorry your day wasn't as lovely as you deserve :( perhaps organise a girly trip to a restaurant in the next couple of weeks... no fuss just enjoy some time with friends - and no sister!!

Try not to let yourself get worked up though, she's not worth it! Hopefully she will realise how selfish she has been and apologise.

Sounds like you got some good gifts though!! have fun sorting them :) xxxx

WSS^^
She ruined your day. I'd be pissed too hun.
The fact that she treated your mum that way is a joke.
Can I slap her for you? that way you don't get the blame??? lol x x x

Haha! I'm so glad I'm not alone in wanting to give her a slap! I think the idea of a meal sounds really good and something I'm probably going to want to do. Organised by myself in advance!! Haha :)

I feel terrible because I know it showed that I was annoyed, but I kept thanking everyone for everything the got for baby and me, but she just wouldn't stop being so nasty! She's always had to be centre stage, I think the thought of a whole afternoon focused on someone else but her was too much to bear! :( xx

it shows how little meaning her life has. You have everything going for you, and she wants to take that away by the sounds of things. You have proved to be the bigger person by not lashing out at her and screaming etc... you have done brilliantly. But in your own home, have a bitch fit if you like about it you have every right.

Your friends/family/inlaws to be will now know what you have had to deal with and understand when you are niffed at her. Be proud of yourself, and if you go for a meal enjoy it...I personally afterwards would put pics on facebook to see things are done a certain way...but that would cause an argument so I dont advise doing a me. But enjoy your second baby shower...this one let someone wait on you. And make sure either she doesnt find out until after or that she is not invited x x x

This is horrendous!! Ffs! What is wrong with people? My mum has MS too, I know she feels bad when she can't help with things. Your sister sounds so selfish and rude and downright jealous. I feel really sorry for you hun, I'd have been seething!!

But let it go....breathe. have the rant you deserve on here and let off steam. She's not worth upsetting yourself any longer.

Hugs

Xxxx

Thank-you :) feeling better now I've got that all out!!xxx

It's such a shame she managed to turn something that should have been really exciting into an upsetting experience. Defo plan yourself a nice meal with your friends WITHOUT your selfish sister and go have a good time. She's obviously got some growing up to do xx

Wow how childish does she sound! I don't blame you for being angry in the slightest tbh it doesn't sound like you have anything to be grateful for as you pretty much did everything yourself! When someone throws you a baby shower all your meant to do is show up on time - not go around 4 hours early to set up! And your poor mother being embarrassed like that in front of everyone!

What kind of box did she get you? And why is she saving up for a cage to go in to protect her sofa lol?! Xx

A memory box to put all things in, she was very proud of herself for that! And the cage will be for my baby!! She doesn't want any marks on her sofa. She said if baby damages something in her flat then me and my boyfriend pay for it. She's ridiculous! I asked if she ever paid my mum for ruining her carpets with hair dye and fake tan, apparently I'd missed the point!xx

A memory box to put all things in, she was very proud of herself for that! And the cage will be for my baby!! She doesn't want any marks on her sofa. She said if baby damages something in her flat then me and my boyfriend pay for it. She's ridiculous! I asked if she ever paid my mum for ruining her carpets with hair dye and fake tan, apparently I'd missed the point!xx

ummmm a cage for the baby?? wtf!!!?? I don't think you'll be visiting there! I'd be making baby puke on her sofa on purpose if you do go round. what a loon!

Haha ^WSS^ no way would I be visiting her house at all! Let her save up and buy this 'cage' then never visit!! Xx

Hopefully she means a play pen not a cage? But even so it's ridiculous the whole entire thing was a sham. I'd have been v angry too your other guests sound sweet with their gifts though. X

sounds like she needs to be put in a cage! families can be such a pain!!

WTAS^^ am laughing at some comments ladies have put...how about put your sister in the cage instead?
Poor baby not even born and her aunty is been mean. Well we'll all make up for your sister to her hunni. x x x

Do not blame you for being angry one bit hun. I would be seething. She sounds a very rude, self centred and selfish person. How dare she ruin your special day like that and how she spoke to your mom is disgusting !! Defo do what some of the other ladies have said and go for a lovely meal with your friends.

And I can't believe she is buying a 'cage' for your baby to go in when you visit. Wtf ??? !!! xx

She is the most ridiculous person ever!! Haha, she asked her friend to leave with her year ok baby because he's walking and she didn't want anything touching her stuff :| she's going to be a very lonely person in later life!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back