arrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

paiges_mummy

Reaction score
Dont ya just love sundays :wall: :wall: :wall:

I wanna go back to work, been on maternity leave 2 weeks and im already bored.

lol make the most of it!
its my last day at work today so got 7 weeks to myself.
i keep saying i'm bored already but its good waking up and thinking, "i dont have to go out today :cheer: "

plus with christmas and new year coming up, (plus my birthday, dont forget!! :wink: :lol: ) then it will go quicker than you think!

awwwwwwww kim, I had my bday last month and drank coke all night :x

whens ya bday hun??

9th january.. will be 20 but will be having the birthday of a 40yr old lol
meal out with orange and water!!
its a buggar aswell because ive decided not to drive anymore until baby's here because i had a crash other day and ive taken that as my warning to not drive while i cant reach the pedals properly!
so i cant just nip into town anymore when i feel like it, and im using my stepdad as a taxi now :D

I'd do anything to go back to work.... I've been off sick for most of this pregnancy and it's driving me batty because I couldn't go get another job.. and now..., It's pretty much too late... :rotfl:

I'm afraid my brain will dribble out my head through bordem... Theres only so much of the forum you can do... especially when its quiet...

BTW my birthday was pretty cwappy.. I had to go out with a friend and DH because their birthdays are the same day, and well... I did nothing but watch them all drink :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back