Arrggghhh!!!

fifi211

Reaction score
Sorry just need to have a mini rant :x

I am sat here waiting for hubby to get in from work, he said he would be finished at 5, then there is a 45 min drive so he should have been nearly home by now. He has just phoned and said he is just setting off now, ok no probs so he ran over at work....but he said he would get home for that time because we need to do food shopping (I need him with me cos it is miles away and I don't have a car). On top of all of this I am sooo tired because I literally not slept at all for 2 nights, have still had to walk miles backwards and forwards on the school run and I just feel like cr@p.

Anyway, conversation has ended up in argument and feel like crying, I am just really struggling atm and feel like if I don't have a break I'm gonna collapse :cry:

Sorry girls, rant over.

:hug: :hug: Hope you feel better by the time he gets in!

:hug: :hug: Send him out with a list when he gets in and tell him to do the shopping.

I feel your pain on the school run, i look forward to the holidays just so i dont have to do it (then wish the time away a few days in because they go through the house like a whirlwind :rotfl: )

I'm the same Bonny, think I am the only parent in the playground who looks forward to the holidays just so I don't have to do the walk 4 times a day :D

Thing is hubby has recently started a new job and is really loving it and excited and meeting lots of new people, working late, travelling and staying in nice hotels and I don't want to bring him down, I am happy for him. But I feel like I can't say anything to him or I am putting a downer on him and I just want him to understand that I could do with a bit more help and understanding.

Can't you do Tesco online shopping? It's great :D

:hug:

Think I'm gonna have to start :think:

The shopping thing is just a minor annoyance or the straw that has broke the camels back. I know I am being irrational due to lack of sleep but just feel like screaming, then sleeping till I feel human again :sleep:

Hope your feeling better soon hun, cant u do shopping another night and get some rest :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug:

try and get an early night and do an online shop or send your OH while you go to bed

Thanks girls :hug:

Did the shop (had to for Jamie's packed lunch), come back, hubby has sorted tea, and has got tomorrow afternoon off so he can pick Jamie up from school and take him to asthma clinic. Gives me a bit of time off so very grateful, don't think he realised how much I was struggling.

So got pjs on and am gonna go and try to sleep :sleep:

Fifi I know just how you feel, :hug: :hug: Our house in Spain is right at the top of a dense valley, and with only myself as driver, things got unbearable with constant school trips and shopping runs (nowhere would deliver food to our house!). By the time DH finally got home each evening from work (circa 8pm) I'd be a blubbering mess!

So we pooled our savings and rented a temporary flat here (pic taken from living room) for the last couple months of my pregnancy. Its costing us heaps to be in the city, but my sanity and health have improved as I was beginning to get very detached and depressed! AND I still get hubby to run around for me whilst I'm here.

viewfromlivingroom2.jpg

I suggest sitting down with your other half at some point when you are both relaxed over a cuppa, and make a schedule of all the tasks you both fulfill on a weekly routine. List them something like 'Priority', 'Very Important,' 'Least Important'. This will clear the emotional cobwebs and then you can both discuss how he might be able to make YOUR life easier, and if there is anyone else you can pull in to help you guys (maybe with school runs etc?), and get that online shopping going asap. It's tough but there is an end to these difficulties in sight, and as long as you keep that in mind, you'll get there! I hope everything works out for the better soon hun. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back