Around 5 weeks and worried!

BKR123

Reaction score
Hi! I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant,around 5 weeks going by dates :) however I'm now having really bad tummy cramps and getting really hot flushes. I'm panicking as I had a MC at the end of April and I'm petrified its going to happen again!! I cant remember the start at pregnancy with my LG so I'm hoping this is normal and someone can reassure me that they are also getting this?!

I was exactly the same and ended up at EPU to check for eptopic pregnancy but all was ok. The pains have eased a bit now I'm 7 weeks x

Last edited:
If you are really worried maybe get checked out but cramps in early pregnancy are fairly common.

I have cramps every now and then and I am almost 14 weeks pregnant. I even get the feeling like I am about to get my period but they are never what I would describe as really bad. Since you say that yours are, I would suggest seeing your doctor and asking them as soon as you could! Try not to worry though. My sister had pretty bad cramps even around 9 weeks and everything was OK. Just let the doctor know your concerns and go from there! Best of luck. xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back