arnica

do you mean like if you tear? I use arnica for bruises and grazes and it works great

think its best to take it for a week or so first and i beleive it helps with healing

my MW told me to get that when i had some bruising after the birth but i never got around to it!

I took arnica tablets (tiny weeny pills) for 3 times a day along with paracetemol and ibuprofen - the arnica was to help with healing and the painkillers for killing pain (obviously!).

I took that cocktail for about 3 weeks and still took a while to heal (labia grazes and 2nd degree tear) - I guess I don't know how I would have felt or healed without it but it certainly didn't do any harm!

Valentine Xxx

ive already started taking arnica in prep for the section, i find it helps alot with healing.

It does work, it's really powerful stuff.

I had a third degree and episiotomy after Sam and I was in agony. I had a lump the size of an apple between my legs. I had to take the tiny little pills in water every hour or two. It really helped. Lavendar helped as well, but the smell made me feel sick :puke:

I didn't take it but really wish I had. Defo worth a go I think.

I will be taking arnica from 38 weeks, for best results you should take arnica for 7 days after birth but then it stops being effective so you should take rhustox instead, similar effect but it works post natal much better.

I think the stuff is fab and give it to my pets too. One horse i had made a huge recovery from what they thought would be a premamant knee injury thanks to arnica and rhustox. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back