Arnica

amygates88

Reaction score
I'm thinking about taking this after labour. ( if I haven't melted by then) it's supposed to help healing and swelling has any one used this is the past? Just curious about it! I'm willing to give anything a bash!

I haven't used it but my sister in law advised me to get some I haven't got pure arnica I have a 'mum & me' bath soak with arnica in xx

I thought it was just for bruising? I got recommended to use it after my boob job but never needed it.

I have 'mum & me' bath soak too though.. didnt know it had it in!

if this does help swellin after im defo getting some!!?? im like a balloon , hands feet, legs and face! :( xx

if this does help swellin after im defo getting some!!?? im like a balloon , hands feet, legs and face! :( xx

That's likely to be water retention hun which will go down on its own once you have given birth, arnica is for foofy swelling xx

oh fair enough! lol i do have fuffy swellin but think thats due to the fatness lol xx

Yeah it's supposed to help with swelling, healing of any cuts and bruises down there, minimise bleeding after and help your uterus go back. You get like little tablets I think that's what I've read any ways! X

I've always used arnica for bruising, it can be used alongside painkillers etc so worth a try

Yeah it's supposed to help with swelling, healing of any cuts and bruises down there, minimise bleeding after and help your uterus go back. You get like little tablets I think that's what I've read any ways! X

defo gettin some!! where dya get it from? xx

Yep its suppose to help with bruising xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member