Armed with concieve plus... and a syringe!!

itisbabytime

Reaction score
hahaha can't beleive I amm writing this,

So..... used concieve plus (CP) last month, no luck with it as have AF at the moment. Anways.. when I was applying the CP i found it was difficult to get it inside me, it turned almost to water as soon as it hit the heat on my fingers. I read on here, cant remember who did it, but they bought a kiddies oral syringe and used that to "inject" a few mls inside them.

So question is, how ummmm far should i push it up and how much CP should I use?

THANKS!! :shock:

he he this is what i did last month itsbabytime :) i shoved it quite far up and used about 2-2.5ml just before going to bed gave it a little time to warm up inside me before bd, my bf still has no idea what i done lol but seem to do the trick :) good luck

haha was it you!!! i thought it could be but didn't want to write names in case i was wrong. goign to try this this month along with epo to see if it works.xx

good luck hun, keep us updated :) :)

Hi babytime,

I've tried it this month using preseed with a syringe. I was a bit worried post BD as there was a lot of, er, fluid (tmi), but hoping enough has made its way to the egg.

Good luck! x

I'm trying the same thing next cycle ;) tried it the normal way previously with no luck and like you found it went really watery quickly so hoping the syringe way will work better.

Right that's it I'm in defo trying that as soon as I inject my hcg.

Oh yeah good luck to u all, hopefully we will get some success stories lol

Last edited:
Absolutely brilliant thread! I fancied trying this stuff as didn't seem to have much cm at all this month :( but was a bit worried my hubby would think I had finally lost the plot! He wouldn't get it at all.

So babyg when you say your bf still has no idea what you did, that cracked me up! It obviously worked for you, so I think a sneaky application of it may be the way to go for me too haha

If I can think of somewhere to side a syringe in our bathroom then I am defo getting some :D x

Absolutely brilliant thread! I fancied trying this stuff as didn't seem to have much cm at all this month :( but was a bit worried my hubby would think I had finally lost the plot! He wouldn't get it at all.

So babyg when you say your bf still has no idea what you did, that cracked me up! It obviously worked for you, so I think a sneaky application of it may be the way to go for me too haha

If I can think of somewhere to side a syringe in our bathroom then I am defo getting some :D x

I was the same, I was on my iPad in bed and took a fit of laughter, poor hubby had no clue what was going on and needless to say I didn't tell him, like you ams25 he'd think I've lost it completely, I've decided to have my syringe ready for action before he heads to bed and leave it in my dressing gown pocket, I leave my dressing gown hanging on the inside of the door to our unsuite so I'll have no probs giving myself a little shot in my lady garden before I jump into bed ;-) I'm due to take my HCG shot on the 13/01/12 so it's loving for us from the 12th until 15th, I'll be well armed every night girlies. Lol

when i found it on amazon my hubby caught a gmipse of the screen and honestly went grey - he was like "are things really that bad?" he thought it was for artificial insemination!!! what a twat! he has no issues in that department so why would we need that - what a fool!!!

I did the syringe trick this month. :)

Worked well I thought. :) I agree that 2ml is plenty!!!!

Oh also - I sort of put it in the length of the tubey part of the syringe.

Iv been thinking about doing this as i have a tube on concieve plus but no syringe.....what syringe is the best to use.....or does it matter, also a bit freaked out about how far you need to go? x

I am loving this thread. Big respect To you!

I'm hoping that OH's blessed with a big manhood and lots of lube on top will help me....ive tried everything I have even done yoga positions after the deed and said to oh I felt stiff and needed to stretch!!! Bonkers!

i am open to the idea of a syringe....Good luck!xx

Last edited:
Does oh not think that you are wetter than normal or do they just think they have done a good job in the foreplay department lol

Haha. If ever I've done a sneaky lube job (even before TTC I would some days) my hubby never seemed to twig.

He'd just get even more excited at how excited I was! Then I'd feel a little guilty. I can't lie.

i got it from amazon - only £1.69 +p&p - jut search for a kiddies oral syringe or words to that effect.

it is a bit nuts and im glad i have made some of you laugh, all this ttc business is stressful so glad to assist!

OH was like "what's keeping you?!" as I was, er, shooting up in the bathroom before getting jiggy! Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back