Argument :(

tillzy69

Reaction score
Just had a massive screaming session with my mum. We've all been under alot of stress and tonight it has just all blown up. I've felt crappy all day and had a cry this morning. All is ok and calm now but will my baby be ok? I really shouted and got really stressed how much do u think it would affect my LO? Don't like shouting and arguing knowing she's in there hearing and feeling it :(

Last edited:
Firstly - get someone to make you a cuppa immediately! Put your feet up and grab some chocolate!

Secondly- although you are a mum to be- first and foremost you are a human being, an under an immense amount of hormonal stress right now - so fling any guilt away!
During my first pregnancy, I had a LOT of stress with baby's father... Especially toward the end! I can assure you, my daughter came out very calm, very relaxed and very content! She became fractious if I eer got stressed about things, because she could sense it, but the majority of the time she was content and very very happy!!!!
Your little baby WILL sense your stress right now and will probably know that something is not quite right, because arguments can be upsetting! But you will only make it worse if you dwell on it!
Just remember that little baby will have plenty of times where they know you ate feeling stressed or unhappy during their life! You are not going to spend the rest of their life not being stressed... So for now - try to relax and take it easy!
Perhaps when you are calmer you and your mum can have a chat and make everything right again!
Xxx

I'm sure your LO is fine! The amount of times I've been on an angry rant, shouting at OH and anyone else I feel like it, and my baby is absolutely fine n dandy! Hormones!

I always feel guilty afterwards though, worrying if it affects them or if they understood what type of situation it was. But don't let it get to you :hugs:

Agree with the ladies hunni, its pretty much a daily occurance here where im screaming n shouting at someone or something and i mean really really losing the plot!

Im sure bubs is fine, id be more concerned bout you! Hope your feeling calmer xxxx

I dont think they know that much about whats happening so dont feel bad. Try to relax and dont make yourself more upset afterwards x

I really wouldn't worry about bubs Hun. I'm sure she is fine and not affected by it all.xx

Think I just got a bit panicky. It's only now hormones are starting to affect me. I sat in the bath last night and just cried. Just don't like stressing. Feel bit better now though. Thanks for the advice ladies it really helps put my mind at rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back